Model Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gundam.jpg

Will This work?? It's in .Obj so you will need to break him down into parts, then pep him out. But it includes most basic Gundam parts. Sword, shield, gun, etc.

Wearing a gundam that isnt full size would be weird if you ask me, Its got to be 100ft tall or some where around 1-2 ft.

Spawn Camp3r said:
Wearing a gundam that isnt full size would be weird if you ask me, Its got to be 100ft tall or some where around 1-2 ft.

You can't tell me if you saw a six foot gundam walk by you you wouldn't think it was cool. Well I'm making a helmet anyways lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spawn Camp3r said:
Personaly I would like a RX-78, I was a big fan of the original series
g3-gundam.gif

You mean like this

rx78-1.jpg

EDIT: Still very much a WIP but would well for a low ploy model or a size tester

EDIT2: Just a small update and uploaded into pep but still a bunch of work to be done

Looks like we got a two RX-78 models coming out

I was about to put a few hours back into it and this is what i got

rx78-2.jpg

EDIT: Theres some open edges but will be an easy fix just got to take the time to fix them

EDIT2: Just finished the helm all i have to do is fix edges and unfold

rx78-3.jpg

rx782.jpg

It would look cooler without a smiling Japanese girl next to it lol. Should I bother with finishing my model or should I just let spartan use his?

Just noticed those shins look like master chiefs.

Spawn Camp3r said:
Found a even better one for strike freedom

StrikeFreedom.jpg

and this one

StrikeNoir-Copy.jpg

those two are probably from the plastic model manuals.
and the one below is a strike noir, not a strike freedom

shellshocker said:
those two are probably from the plastic model manuals.
and the one below is a strike noir, not a strike freedom

I know, I didn't say what the bottom was but I stuck it tin there anyway

I would love to see RX-78GP02A Gundam Physalis from Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory.

[attachment=8587:ban948830.jpg]

[attachment=8586:20070518.jpg]

[attachment=8585:gundam1.jpg]

Darkslitter said:
It would look cooler without a smiling Japanese girl next to it lol. Should I bother with finishing my model or should I just let spartan use his?

Just noticed those shins look like master chiefs.

I thought that was the best part... :D

I have original RX-78 max file. I want to make it to pep too but my model isn't easy to make it to pepakura.
How I can do?

I was just wondering about the Strike Freedom

If anyone of you guys made the MG 1/100 Strike Freedom, you could find the problem that the wings on the back are heavy, and they make a problem just letting the thing stand.

and I was wondering, if you make it in a bigger scale, the wing would reeeeeeeeally be a pain in the butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back