My Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
ojrtega said:
nice suit hmmmmm u remind of the guy who plays peter parker in spider man movies

LOL...really? Why's that? If you saw my hair, you probably wouldn't say that :p

Last edited by a moderator:
4ng31 said:
I know it's a bump, but here are some more pics:

Right leg finished:

rightlegiu1.jpg

Nice Job mate, i'm nearly to the painting stage and ur infor is excellent. I see in the bottom left u have 2 helms....u made them both or what?

EliteRouge said:
Nice Job mate, i'm nearly to the painting stage and ur infor is excellent. I see in the bottom left u have 2 helms....u made them both or what?

The one is the one I made, and the other is the helmet that came in the legendary edition of H3...kinda sad I bought it just for the reference eh...lol.

4ng31 said:
The one is the one I made, and the other is the helmet that came in the legendary edition of H3...kinda sad I bought it just for the reference eh...lol.

lol your serious? ahah dam dude

Here's the basically finished helmet (still need to add the tubing on the sides, but that's not biggie).

helmetdonesy5.jpg

Spartan_013 said:
wow thats crazy. u made liek the epic version for all your armor. that's pepakura right?

Yes sir, every single piece is Pep.

MasterChiefOwns said:
thats awesome.....but why is the helmet lbue and the other pieces green?

It's green...my house just has really bad lighting.

goji40 said:
im new at this, and i was wondering wat u used for a visor. THX

A HJC gold visor, if Im not mistaken.

BTW, awsome job! It looks like a sculpted and molded piece!

This guy here did a really awesome visor. I want it. But you can buy most things at a motorcycle specialty store, or just look online. Beware, they can cost between $25-$60 for just a decent one, and if you want an excellent one, expect to pay up to $100.

hey guys, Im his girlfriend (who did the clay details and the paint job) ... been following this forum for a while now and I decided to sign up seeing that you guys would like some advice on how to paint your stuff.

if you ever have any questions please fell free to get at me on AIM at LuvVerde or send me a PM ... or make a thread or something or ask in this thread ... whatever works.
I would be more than happy to help.

hey romaniac, welcome to the forum and well done on a bloody amazing paint job! love the idea of painting on the more finikey bits. (might rob that idea if thats alright?)

4ng31 brilliant suit! i realy like the way the legs came out. most people dont bother too much with them. and it took me a min to figure out that the one in the backround was the legandary version (i thought it was the pep with the visor from the legandary cuza the hard edges).

Nice paint... everything was brushed on? Inetersting method, and it turned out great. He is lucky to have you... and as some of the kids around here getting hormones might think, he's a god for having a girlfriend who helps with his suit... ;) I know how it feels to have a supportive girl friend.... keep up the encouragement, and the painting... theres not any chance that you sew too... maybe whip him up and undersuit... lol

looks fantastic bud. The lower leg piece looks like it needs a little smoothing around the edges though.

How are you attaching the "shinguards" ? Are they two seperate pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back