Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasticheavy

IMG_20190717_203428357.jpg

This is my first attempt at a Eva foam ODST set using Andrew DFT templates (which are now free) along with the video series, I'm going for a white and red with black decal, going medic for this one! Only issue is I used a pen to mark stuff on the foam now it keeps seeping through the paint, any ideas how to stop it? Also any ideas for customization on it? Will up date when I have got the paint done and finished visor :D

Did you seal or apply aprimer coat of paint before you started painting your main base colour? A primer coat would have covered up the pen marks.
At this point you have a couple choices. Paint over what you have now with a darker colour. Maybe a grey? And then repaint the white. It will have to be two or three coats to make it solid enough.
The other option is buy a heavy body white paint and paint over what you have now. These paints are a much thicker paint and would require less coats.

I done 2 coats pva then black over the pen marks now on 3rd layer of white. Will try another couple black coats as it's not as prominent as it was. Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back