MY FULL JORGE SUIT!!! WIP (will be pic heavy)

Battle damaged or pristine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here is the newly pepped forearm and shoulder piece. It's starting to come together :D
Arm3.jpg

Arm4.jpg

Arm3.jpg

Arm4.jpg

This is a great looking build. I had considered doing the same build, but its alittle out of my league at the moment. I appologize if it has already been asked as I didnt go through all 15 pages, but do you have any plans to build the chain gun? Again, great job.

This is a great looking build. I had considered doing the same build, but its alittle out of my league at the moment. I appologize if it has already been asked as I didnt go through all 15 pages, but do you have any plans to build the chain gun? Again, great job.

I will be making the chain gun. Propably scratch build it. I want it to be super light.

Been a little while since I looked in on this thread. I needed some motivation on my own Jorge suit.

The project is looking really good. I'm thinking about picking up a manaquin as well. I think it will be easier to see my screw ups if I'm looking at it being worn, rather than looking in a mirror.

Hey how did you do the shar edges on the back of the chest piece? Talking about the indents and the curving top part. Looks mean as keep us posted :) GL

You...youre Steven stills o_o
1393318-stephen_stills_1_super.jpg
I dont know what you mean? I look like him?

Hey how did you do the shar edges on the back of the chest piece? Talking about the indents and the curving top part. Looks mean as keep us posted :) GL
Which edges? Circle it in microsoft paint and post it.

Here are all of the pieces I have so far(excluding the other thigh)
Helm-resined
Chest-almost ready for paint.
Left shoulder-Light bondo, needs more sanding.
Right shoulder-Pepped.
Upper arms-Need re-scaled.
Lower arm-Pepped(I will just mold and cast it for the second)
Cod- resined.
Thighes-Pepped
Shins/Knees- Resined(same as forearm, I will mold and cast the first one).
Boots-resined(also gonna mold)
Hand gaurds-havent touched yet.

Here are some pics of it all on my brother. He is a bit shorter and wider than I am, they will fit me better.
Progress10.jpg

Progress11.jpg

Enjoy. I can't wait for it to start warming up a bit. Heck it wou;d be nice if it would be over 15-20 degrees. Dang winter.

Progress10.jpg

Progress11.jpg

its that warm for you! at least you are getting most of the stuff out of the way that can be done in the cold, but that armour seems to be fitting you very well,

Prop, I haven't looked on here in a while but your build is coming out fantastic.

Don't take this the wrong way but your Thigh looks a little short.

Prop, I haven't looked on here in a while but your build is coming out fantastic.

Don't take this the wrong way but your Thigh looks a little short.

Yeah, it is just the crappy camera I'm using. It atually goes from the top of my knee to my hip. I might actually have to trim it down jut a bit. Don't worry about me taking things the wrong way. I like to hear what peoples thoughs are, they're always welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back