MY FULL JORGE SUIT!!! WIP (will be pic heavy)

Battle damaged or pristine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one WICKED paintjob! I'm loving it! The first Jorge build I've ever seen that is nearing completetion, and its lookin' superb!

Beautiful work man, Great scaling.

You really captured the "Tank" look because of it. True to the Game.

Thats what I was going for :D

Thank all of you guys for your wonderful comments!

I have been kicking it into overdrive to get the back done. I'm happy to say that tomorrow it will be ready for paint :)

Wow, that is a wicked paint job! I have heard horror stories, though, about the two wrap-around parts on the lower part of the chest breaking really easily, even when in it 1.5 inches of solid fiberglass and bondo!

Hopefully they wont. But if they do, time for foam rib guards.

Here is the back and chest together(i still need to paint on the white stripe on the back collar. I will start the undersuit and attaching them together(not with tape) asap. These photos are in bad lighting and are horrible quality, but I will take some bertter ones soon. Hope you guys enjoy.

Btw on the back the layered light arear in the middle of the spine will be a separate piece that I will make later. It will be covered up by the backpack anyways.

Chest15-1.jpg

Chest16-1.jpg

Chest17-1.jpg

Chest18.jpg

btw here is what the chest looked like when I started. It went a loooooooong way. It is bearly the same(notice the collar)
Chest2.jpg

Chest15-1.jpg

Chest16-1.jpg

Chest17-1.jpg

Chest18.jpg

Chest2.jpg

Here is the left shoulder. I cut the pep "tubes" off and replaced them with 3/4 PVC pipe. The pep ones were way to big. I also slimmed the outer part down quite a bit. The inside isn't done yet, I still have to decide how I want to do it. Here are some pics.

Tubes and thick outer before:
LShoulder7.jpg

After:
LShoulder9.jpg

LShoulder11.jpg

LShoulder12.jpg

LShoulder13.jpg

LShoulder7.jpg

LShoulder9.jpg

LShoulder11.jpg

LShoulder12.jpg

LShoulder13.jpg

When the time comes, I'm coming out there to kidnap you. That way, you can make the paint job on my armor at least HALF as nice as this!

Yeah! That's what I want to see! Burns and bullet ricochets and scratches. How did you do them?
+1 to this comment
+1 to people subscribed to this thread
+1 to people now working on their own builds instead of doing their homework.
Ehh, I was going to build to tonight anyway :)

Haha, thank you guys.
I got some work done on the right shoulder yesterday. I dare say, it could possibly be ready for paint today. I have also sculpted the little "nut" things that go on the chest, left shoulder, and backpack. I sculpted one and molded it. Now I am am casting 9 of them to make a mold with 9 in it. That way I don't have to make them one by one by one by one.....You get the picture. I should be getting my latches today or tomorrow so I will be able to attach the chest and back together and pad/undersuit it. I will takes pics of that as soon as it is done.

Thank you guys for you support and appreciation, I really appreciate it.

Out of curiosity, how are you guys attaching chest and back pieces together. Also how are you attaching should pieces to biceps? I have what I think to be an awesome idea. So I will test it out when the pieces are done.

You're build is looking really great. The amount of detail is just amazing. As for the paint job there just is no words to describe it. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Out of curiosity, how are you guys attaching chest and back pieces together. Also how are you attaching should pieces to biceps? I have what I think to be an awesome idea. So I will test it out when the pieces are done.

Most people use some rare earth magnets (easily acquired from some old computer hard drives) one in the front top left, one in the back top left, etc.

Alrighty, update time. I would have more done, but the tornado sirens going off for an hour and a half or so last night took some time from me. When we were under the advisery, I actually grabbed my armor, xbox, phone and charger, wallet, and laptop and went in the basement. I just sat my armor in the safe area next to me. Thats how I roll ;)

Anyways, enough of me yammering. Here are some pics

These are the nut thingys that I sculpted(well made out of wood and nylon). Yes I got the little bubbles out of the castings :)
Nuts.jpg

This is the start of the neck cover, and when it was inserted into the chest/back. It took awhile because I haven't ever worked with the foam before, so I had to kinda adapt. I'm happy with how it turned out though. The back part may be a little different than the game because I didn't have a reference so I just went off the the action figure.
Neck1.jpg

Chest21.jpg

Chest20.jpg

Chest19.jpg

Here is the shoulder with the nuts on it. Again though, the inside still isn't done. So I will look even more beefy yet. Btw, I know I forgot that little piece that goes on the ends of the red part. I willl add them soon.
LShoulder15.jpg

LShoulder14.jpg

So there you have it, my update. Hope you guys enjoy. As always let me know what you think. Comments, criticism suggestions are alway more than welcome.

Nuts.jpg

Neck1.jpg

Chest21.jpg

Chest20.jpg

Chest19.jpg

LShoulder15.jpg

LShoulder14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back