My Kat Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helmet update

The helmet is almost done, I just have the back to do. I worked on this all day non-stop, eating while working literally.
And is it just me or does the helmet look to big for the chest? but it fits perfect. :confused

012-chest.jpg

I also added all the supports and extra's to the chest.

And is it just me or does the helmet look to big for the chest? but it fits perfect. :confused

I know that this has been said in other threads a hundred times, but Spartans are freaks of nature and have the luxury of being animated. . . . LOL. Their proportions are not correct, because they have heroic proportions. Meaning they have really small heads and big bodies. Don't worry about it looking big on your chest. As long as it fits you, that should be all that matters.

Your helmet is looking good. Keep up the good work.

I know that this has been said in other threads a hundred times, but Spartans are freaks of nature and have the luxury of being animated. . . . LOL. Their proportions are not correct, because they have heroic proportions. Meaning they have really small heads and big bodies. Don't worry about it looking big on your chest. As long as it fits you, that should be all that matters.

Your helmet is looking good. Keep up the good work.
Good that makes me feel better, thanks! :)

Great job on the helmet, girl! Very clean. :)
Thank you!

The helmet (and the whole armor) looks awesome. It's awesome how far your skills have progressed since you joined!
Thanks so much Rabbit! :)

I think that once you get everything on it will look fine. Remember the chest dosn't cover your whole torso. Nice work on the helmet btw

Update with no Photos

So today I got halfway done with fiberglassing my belt, then I started to resin my chest, unfortunately one of the flaps came apart so I'll have to glue it back, I didn't have any MAJOR warping... so far.
I had to delay everything because I ran out of brushes. :rolleyes

Still working on finishing the helmet, just a couple more pieces to put on then its finished. :D

I've also been having problems scaling my thighs!?! When I make them bigger they barely go up in size from the previous size I had. If that makes sense.

I've also been having problems scaling my thighs!?! When I make them bigger they barely go up in size from the previous size I had. If that makes sense.

You may have to customize them a bit if the dimensions are way off. Make them so that they are the right height and then if need be, you can cut them on the inside to make them a little smaller or bigger. One of Brandon McClain's threads shows how he had to do that on one of his builds for his thighs, but I can't find it right now to put a link in this post. Hope this helps.

You may have to customize them a bit if the dimensions are way off. Make them so that they are the right height and then if need be, you can cut them on the inside to make them a little smaller or bigger. One of Brandon McClain's threads shows how he had to do that on one of his builds for his thighs, but I can't find it right now to put a link in this post. Hope this helps.
Awesome, thanks Spartan_127!

Update

FINALLY finished pepping the helmet, here is a photo of everything I've gotten done so far. As you can see I haven't gotten very far with fiber glassing the belt.

022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back