My ODST done...for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toymakerkarl

2012ParaconHaloODST1.jpg
[/IMG]

405th Pep Pack, Halo 2 sniper rifle, 24 page print out, fiberglass resin, expanding foam inside, about 1.4 pounds, 56 inches long.

That looks pretty sick man!

Always great to see another trooper joining the ranks. I like the fan in the helmet, i haven't found a good place to put a fan and man does it get steamy in there haha!

But great build man!

Cheers,
BearMan

Cut out the front vents, cover them with front door screen and install the fans over the holes. I just used hot glue for the fans and wire.

so i guess your ready for megacon right, well seeing that i'll be going and your the only other ODST why not team up and hope others show up and tell people we're part of bucks sqaud. and by the way nice work its just as good as mine and that saying a lot.

That looks great :) I like the pic of the kid holding the rifle lol. Shows how big it is :)

Thank you. I just wish I could get the time off for Megacon. Some friends of mine in my 501st squad get to go each year. I have never been, and I live in Pensacola. I work as a crematory operator, currently serving 5 facillities and performing over 700 cremations per year, so I tend to be at the mercy of the death rate in my area. I love costume building, as it gets me away from the realities of my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back