My Reach/markvi Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
soul products said:
why is your bondo blue? did you mix something in?

no but i put a little less hardener in it so i could use it longers. takes longer to harden but i am more toward the finished product if i can take my time applying it!

Last edited by a moderator:
alrighty been a while since an update but i think that i am done with the lower body minus the boots! I think i am going to do 3-4 coats of primer then my color scheme... havent decided on a color yet so if you have any ideas let me know in a post! here is the lower body on, but not yet painted :p

28332_10150199470590046_527495045_1.jpg

sorry it is a phone pic

the bondo on the vents are pretty rough however i have a spray gun for the paint job so i am going to do primer super think to make sure everything smooths out accordingly!!

looks like you got the sizing well done, just the forearms are bugging me but I just removed a section of them and they fit fine :p
keep it up! looks awesome

Lookin pretty cool there, but I'm a little worried about your shins. They look like they are going to clash with your thigh pieces, especially once you get the boot armor on.

Lookin pretty cool there, but I'm a little worried about your shins. They look like they are going to clash with your thigh pieces, especially once you get the boot armor on.

yeah i understand what you mean! but my thighs arent pulled up all the way here. not everything is put on finally just put on for a pic... plus i might re-do them so i have the reach shins!!! i like them better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back