MySpace-Obsessed Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say that's "depressing", I'd say that's just sad more than anything else.

Two things become painfully obvious after watching that video:

1. That kid seriously has no life (outside of MySpace, clearly);

2. He has some issues that require professional intervention :p

SPARTAN II said:
I wouldn't say that's "depressing", I'd say that's just sad more than anything else.

Two things become painfully obvious after watching that video:

1. That kid seriously has no life (outside of MySpace, clearly);

2. He has some issues that require professional intervention :p
I completely agree. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a question... I spend a lot of time online, here, MySpace (not nearly as much as that kid, I check it once a day unless I start talking to someone, and I only have 75 friends, all of which I know :p), but if I were to lose the internet for a few days (like we did last week) I don't freak out...

...please tell me I still have a life unlike this kid... I spend tons of time on the computer, gaming, forums, and just learning more about them (I love computers), but I hope I still have a life...

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Just a question... I spend a lot of time online, here, MySpace (not nearly as much as that kid, I check it once a day unless I start talking to someone, and I only have 75 friends, all of which I know :p), but if I were to lose the internet for a few days (like we did last week) I don't freak out...

...please tell me I still have a life unlike this kid... I spend tons of time on the computer, gaming, forums, and just learning more about them (I love computers), but I hope I still have a life...
yeah you have a life. im the same XD just i have less friends on myspace. but all of them i know fro, school or relitaves

Seno 'Ypsamee said:

I check mine less than once a day unless I have some sort of messaging war going on...but still...you could be a LOT worse, haha.

"what u care more about ur family or myspace"

"Myspace"

..... Myspace is a online for "buddies" no one care or love u...

it was funny when they all scream

duddee i just wanna hack his myspace and deleted!

.....what did i just watch?

DOES THIS KID HAVE PARENTS?

i lost all nonexistent respect i had for those who had myspaces, good thing this kid dosent have a facebook.....wait.....

dont you have to be 15 or something to have A myspace?

rvb4life said:
.....what did i just watch?
i lost all nonexistent respect i had for those who had myspaces, good thing this kid dosent have a facebook.....wait.....
dont you have to be 15 or something to have A myspace?

i have myspace.... grrr!!

well u have to be 14 to have a myspace.. u kno how people lie about their age to get in

Holy crap that kid needs some serious therapy- I think I heard "Go f***in die b***" more than the total times I've heard those words in my lifetime.

That whole time i just wanted to take a sledgehammer to that laptop

Just goes to show that technology addiction is out there its scary

If anyone's seen "30 Days of night" the kid screams the vampires' screech. But, his break my ear drums...Seriously even on volume 1.

Haven't seen that film yet, but I can safely say I have never heard anyone scream like that... ever... that kid's got one helluva set of windpipes on him... which doesn't add well to his clearly unstable psyche...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back