Naked Elite Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

Blam!

Hello all. Pony ynaw with some news.

I have been planning this out. for a while. I have been looking at serveral games that I thought would be cool to mod and only one caught my eye. Supreme Commander. It basically has everything I need. Hundreds of units for land, sea, and air battles.

The reason I mostly chose this game was for the enemy...The Covenant. One of the factions in th game has a unit named the Czar(spelling). It is flying Aircraft Carriers that can "Glass" the opposition. Another reason I chose it was for the use of air transposrts. The stock units can hold only several units at one, but I'm planning to have them hold the real numbers used in the game(s). A scarab unit will also be ingame because of a faction has a unit that can shoot a beam of energy that bruns the ground and it enemies.

The most interesting aspects go to the covenant. The there will be one barracks for every spieces. The eiltes will have all of the available ranks, including the Zealot...whicle will probalby have a custom weapon instead of an energy sword.

I'll keep putting updates on the models and continue givving more info

-Pony

Umm, I don't think Doom will let you have 1000 Elites running around taking out the UNSC.

-Pony

Bingo!

I'm already working on weapon right ynaw. I'll probably have all of the UNSC weapons done in a couple of hours.

Don't be sad my friend. Once you see carnage pics, you will one happy dude!

-Pony

If you have a decent computer, then yes!

I also plan to have capital ship battles.

I'll post some pics shortly of the somewhat finished BR.

-Pony

The Edit button is being weird, so please forgive me on the double post.

The pic of the weapon.
BRWIP.jpg

All it's needs now is a scope...and a marine/ODST/Spartan-II/Spartan-III...I'll stop.

Now, to answer your questions in advance.
*Yes, it has to be low-poly.
*No, it will not have a removable clip.
*The weapon, will NOT be used for melee.

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back