Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe this video has some sort of relevance to this thread. . .

. . . and even if it didn't, it's awesome, so watch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My suggestion guys.... find a girl who just as or more geeky than you. That's how I am! You won't see any girly crap where I live! Mario, Sonic and Link adorn my house! Plus some Halo, Star Trek and Star Wars stuff.
You guys do know that over 40% of gamers are female right? That is nerdy! Bring it on!
I guarantee if the girl you are perusing isn't the least bit interested in your geeky or nerdiness find someone else. Sorry to be blunt, but I hate chicks who try to destroy the geekiness. Try to sell your geeky stuff. Hell no!!! Bye bye!!!!
And that's my say on that! Keep the geeky and the nerdy!!! Woot! ^-^

My suggestion guys.... find a girl who just as or more geeky than you. That's how I am! You won't see any girly crap where I live! Mario, Sonic and Link adorn my house! Plus some Halo, Star Trek and Star Wars stuff.
You guys do know that over 40% of gamers are female right? That is nerdy! Bring it on!
I guarantee if the girl you are perusing isn't the least bit interested in your geeky or nerdiness find someone else. Sorry to be blunt, but I hate chicks who try to destroy the geekiness. Try to sell your geeky stuff. Hell no!!! Bye bye!!!!
And that's my say on that! Keep the geeky and the nerdy!!! Woot! ^-^

I totally agree. Ditch the chick who tries to force you to give up your nerdiness. Don't EVER lose yourself just because some shallow-minded person doesn't like who you are and what you do. Those people are boring and are most likely drama queens who will probably just end up using and abusing you for their own nefarious deeds.

Believe this, coming from a guy who has never had a girlfriend (not sayin girls dont like me), but highschool is the apropriate time to start dating. In 5th grade people wnated to be all cool like the highschoolers and pick on people and date a different person everyday. Because i was kind of a sheltered little kid back then, i was ridiculed and beat on. hell, i had to stay back in 5th grade and transfered to a private school. thats the year I learned about sex. Now im im in 8th grade and in a class of girls who I can really say dont apeal to me. Another hard thing to do is say no when a girl asked you out whos your friend but you just dont like them like that (the girl was fat and wrote too much, not to mention was and emotionanol reck, so i said yes then waited till after the weekend to tell her i ment no) so highschool I'm gunna pray that girl, preferably with brown long hair and green eyes, bumps into me first day of school.

why does life gotta be so dramatic.

here's my philosophy that i thought up of back in 8th grade (1 year ago :p), *ahem*
"if you have to change for your significant other, they arent worth changing for"

you can take that to the bank

Well, I consider myself a nerd and 'geek' (i love comics/games/movies) But I also keep busy with theater and boyscouts. because of that I do get laughed at by other guys, but at the same time, Girls cant stay away from me, but all of my freinds are desperate. Funny lol

Make fun of you? because of boyscouts? BLASPHEMY!

just another uniform fro the girls to love you in :)

The reason I decided to make my Kat armor is because I want to be different. EVERY girl out there is dressed as wonder woman or bat girl or some other scantily-clad heroine. Sure, it's fun to dress that way occasionally and see what kind of reaction you get out of the guys. But why be just another one in the crowd? I wanted to dress up as a kick-ass, strong-willed, intelligent woman who knows how to handle a weapon (the kind of woman I like to think I am :)).

STOP. I love you. ;)

I VOTE STICKY! :D Hahahaha

I was going to suggest the same thing.

Yeah... What do I want to see on 405th.com?

Armour pics, tutorials, dating tips. Perfect.

Maybe we can add recipes as well? Peppermint Master Chief cookies, chocolate Sgt. Johnson cookies, blueberry Cortana cookies, thin air cloaked Elite diet cookies, Grandma's hand sawn steel plate Pillar of Autumn cookies - this could provide regular content for YEARS to come!

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY! I'll be a eagle in january! Youngest in the district! (that adds to it lol)

HIGH FIVE FOR EAGLE SCOUTS!!!!!!!!

I dated a girl, once, who was just as nerdy as me. We didn't get too much closer during the relationship, than we had been, before it, though. When she came out of the closet, I got some enlightenment as to why. Pretty one-off issue, but it killed my confidence.

After that, I dated the second of the two girls I've ever been with, who CLAIMED to be a geek, but... Well, suffice it to say, I was reminded why I'd always told myself no blondes. (And, besides, getting cheated on, on your birthday, which happened to be your 6-month milestone with her, is NOT a fun experience)

Since, I've noted a trend: I'm thoroughly unpopular with girls, in most regards. Least I get RESPECK for the armor from the guys.

I totally agree. Ditch the chick who tries to force you to give up your nerdiness. Don't EVER lose yourself just because some shallow-minded person doesn't like who you are and what you do. Those people are boring and are most likely drama queens who will probably just end up using and abusing you for their own nefarious deeds.

here's my philosophy that i thought up of back in 8th grade (1 year ago :p), *ahem*
"if you have to change for your significant other, they arent worth changing for"

you can take that to the bank

Sadly, that almost happened to me with my first girlfriend... scary part was, she was so subtle with the changes at first that I almost didn't notice it myself till it were too late. Needless to say, I started taking up for what I believed in. She started going psycho on me. And I QUICKLY did away with her.

STOP. I love you. ;)

Awww, thanks Fuzzy Bear! haha yeah I love video games, but another passion of mine is shooting :) my friends have an AR-15, Mosin Nagant, R700, Kel-Tec SU16, .45 revolver, AK47, some shotguns, handguns etc.. I've shot them all :D can't think of anything more empowering than knowing how to work a gun AND be accurate with it lol

Oh and I was in band, too! Drumline FTW.

Aannnndd, some of my best friends are re-enactors of the War of 1812 (same friends who own those guns lol) it's pretty funny how you're a re-enactor, too. Do I know you? lol

Ah, nerddom lol yeah i got it i suppose, im getting married next year and im thrilled. Us nerds, geeks, gamers, and even us D&D Guys can find a woman(or man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back