Nerds with Girls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to think im not a nerd, but im rather logical instead.
The girls at my school dislike me for my habit of correcting others errors, as well as making obvious statements. D=

I present the Ripsaw:

mean-machine.jpg

While it was built by professional fabricators, it was still built in a rented two bay garage. And while it's built to be unmanned, it does in fact also have a cockpit.

Just steal their design, scale it up a bit, and have two track pods on each side instead of the single ones this one has.

And remember kids, as long as the cannon cannot fire real shells, your tank can be registered on the street.

I will now await the build thread. . .

http://www.armyjeeps.net/

I would like to think im not a nerd, but im rather logical instead.
The girls at my school dislike me for my habit of correcting others errors, as well as making obvious statements. D=

I do that! Except I'm more of a spell-checker than anything else. O:

My current boyfriend and the three before him were all nerds - so yes, nerds can get girls. They were all different breeds of nerds, too. The current one is a scrawny, bearded, indie-gaming programming nerd; the one before him was a Rubik's Cube champion with university medals in Mathematics; the one before him was a long-haired bearded Travian junkie who still watched The Princess Bride; and the one before him even had a speech impediment.

I think confidence is key. Also not pointing out peoples problems ie grammer. that gets really annoying. too being able to listen instead of speaking, ie rambling on about your fav scifi game/show/movie/comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back