New 405th Game Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I was wondering who here plays ME3? I've been trying to get a solid group for Gold missions but to no avail....Anybody?

Please?

I think this thread is kind of screwy, the first didn't work well, (and I'm not just saying this cause I'm the only one on here with a Ps3). I understand that there's problems with timezones, and if someone is going to be able to get on or not, but a little more organization would be nice. For example:

Game Night Example 1:

Saturday August 18, 7:00 base time (all coastal times for the US-or other countries with the game times.)

It's just my thought that if people knew ahead of time that when the game nights would be held that more members would join, because unless you have a moniter constantly on with this thread constantly updating you'll never find out when-until it's over.

And Dh748, what's ME3? My acronym-ical identification is pretty lame....

Just my two cents...

Seth

A lot of people don't like to try to set up organized game nights, since personal schedules conflict a lot. This thread is meant simply to put together impromptu game nights on the spot. Personally, a lot of people like to get on at 7 or 8, but I can't get on until after 10 some nights (some nights much later), long after everyone has already left. So, it's sort of a "I'm gonna be on, meet up if you want" type of thing.

ME3 is Mass Effect 3

The system actually works rather well, the organized bit I remember trying once, like 3 people showed up. its fun, but it's not a PARTY! And yeah offer still stands.... What would be cool though was if they could implement some kind of banner on the forums page that announced it.

Okay, that's all cleared up then. It was just a suggestion. Spontaneity always trumps organization. I was trying just trying to get more people on.

I don't have Mass Effect 3, for any system... Sorry Dh.

Once again... Does anyone have a Ps3? I know this is a predominant 360 forum (yeah, I noticed the fact that the main page features Halo. lol.) I don't have an XBL, my brother has a plan but he hasn't came over and set it up on the family 360 yet, so I'm in xbox limbo for now. There has to be somebody out there with a Ps3 other than me...? If so send me a friend request with a message saying you're from the 405th. My ID is The_Great_HephMo. Hope to hear from someone out there...

EDIT: Gosh dernit! I HATE being the only one on this forum with a Ps3!

Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back