Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• IDK

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to say that it seems as though It's not wider enough if you would like an ammo counter. I could attempt to get it almost just wide enough with mods to the counter but it will be a lot of work since the br's sides themselves would need to built up, What is everyone's take on this?

I'll be starting a poll...

Even if it's only a decal counter, it would add to it greatly. Once you get closer to the stage where you can tell exactly how wide it is going to be, see if a working counter will fit. If it won't, go with a decal or leave it off. Final choice is up to you Mac. I think it would look better with one but that's my opinion.

Add a counter to it Mac... an actual one, a decal, whichever you choose. I think it'll make it even more visually appealing. That looks sooooooo good! Can't wait to see it finished. :D

Well counter wise is for if I were to mold it. If i were to mold it at it's current widths it would not have the width measurement to fit any ammo counter.

I say leave it at its current width. If you mold it, it should be simple enough to widen one casting and not another. That way you could have either accurate thickness or a counter.
Another possibility would be to mount the counter sideways inside the gun and have some simple optics to project it (scaled down slightly) where it actually belongs. If that makes any sense.

This looks really good so far. Are you going to make the rails slope slightly inward like on the "real" gun? It should be fairly simple to do. [EDIT: Never mind. I took another look at said "real" gun and they don't actually slope in to any remotely significant degree. My bad.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back