New Odst Helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
Hey.

Here's a new ODST helmet for you guy, I've just taken some of the pointless details out of the helmet (The groves, and a few other things)

Also, I've had Rundowns permission to do this.

oooobc.jpg

Click here - Download

Have fun! :)

Neat idea, I bet a lot of people would like an easy to build version of the Rundown Rookie, but I wouldn't call all the great detail that he put in it "pointless." Thats just me though. Anywho I really hope this helps those getting into the armor world.

Kirrou said:
but I wouldn't call all the great detail that he put in it "pointless." Thats just me though. Anywho I really hope this helps those getting into the armor world.

Well no, not necessarily pointless... but it's much easier to achieve with a few minutes with a dremel, rather than hours of scoring, folding, cutting and so forth.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks so epic, I wonder what helmet would fit my gigantic head best, if it were ODST I would not complain. :lol

Think Your deck is messy? :pYou should see mine :lol

If i decide my odst isn't the right size (again) I'll do this. Thank you!

I also think I'm going to use the foamy technique when bondoing to get details :)

The ODSTs' helmet and the armor permutation for SPARTANs are both the same, right? It wouldn't make sense for them to be different, but just in case, I'm asking.

But... how could you have it gold-colored for a SPARTAN to wear? This seems to be a problem with a lot of the helmets.

No offense to the other awesome Hi Def models... but I've always been bothered by one thing when I was looking at the HiDef ones. They seem too long when you're looking at them from a front on view. This one, when looking at it head on, doesn't look stretched like the others. I had decided I was going to make a Recon Variant of my ODST, but now i just might be making two helms for my ODST. :3

THANK YOU SMILIE

I was going to go insane if I had to start one of those uber-HD helmets. I'd rather detail it myself >_>

Downloading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back