New Starwars Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
leegrisham said:
This has to be a movie series based on the cartoon series called Clone Wars. I think this will be good for anyone who followed that series or is interested enough in seeing this movie.
Lucas has not abandoned his TV series idea either.
George Lucas keeps a hawk eye out on his franchise and anything he lets make it to public eyes I think will not be ruining the series anytime.
And although off topic I am really looking forward to the new 'Force Unleashed' game.

I liked the old clone wars cartoons because General Grevious was such a badass in them..a shame Mace Windu is the reason he was coughing alot in episode 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan of the movie's character design, which is almost identical to that of the animated micro-series on Cartoon Network. However, the micro-series had a compelling storyline and it got me hooked. Even George Lucas apparently thought highly of the series so I'm optimistic about it.

Here from HD trailer the screenshot I just took.
2485724249_14902aed86_o.jpg

Who is this being?
His helmet not one of clone troopers is and connected to that device on the chest it is.
Maybe clone pilot he is?
Never seen before I have it.

This movie/series' purpose is to go into a lot more depth then what the cartoon version did a few years ago. The cartoon version skipped around a lot. This movie and possible series is suppose to solve that issue.

I do think they did create another issue in the way it's being shown. I don't like the CG. I would prefer it in the cartoon manor more than this, but then who would go to the movie theater to see a cartoon version of Star Wars. Probably not a lot of people.

I actually own those two mini-series from Cartoon Network. I thought they were well done. This...well we'll have to see.

I actually liked the Clone Wars as well. It gave more insight into how much of a backstabbing old fart the Emperor was; what with his set up for Anakin. If Anakin died, then Asaj would become his apprentice, or vice versa. Either way he won. Anyhow, I'll probably go see this new movie for the sake of seeing it, though I'm a bit skeptical. The facial animations seemed poor in comparison to the rest (i.e. their lips didn't move much). I have been surprised by a shadowy movie before though, in the case of Cloverfield, so who knows how this one will turn out, hmm?

I honestly can't wait for the series. It need better art and graphics, but it will give insight on the Clone Wars. When does the series come out by the way???

Dash Rendar's ship was the Outrider....

I think this will be dam good...Maybe a direction Star wars should take..as most of it is CGI anyway.

bevbor said:
Here from HD trailer the screenshot I just took.
*snip*
Who is this being?
His helmet not one of clone troopers is and connected to that device on the chest it is.
Maybe clone pilot he is?
Never seen before I have it.
Correct you are.

In AOTC, there is a shot with a pilot in it, but I forgot what scene >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back