NFS 3 Halo gun props :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

Alrighty folks up for grabs are 3 one of a kind Halo gun props. It took about 20 mins to build and another 2 months to add in the details. The thing that makes them so special is that they can also be configured to acutally fire REAL ammunition!

puppyguns.jpg

You'd be crazy not buy one of these. Show them off at comic con or any of the other great conventions! Another great feature is our award-winning Robber-Be-Gone technoloy! It is able to to keep those pesky robbers away with alarming efficiency!

So c'mon and get one while you can! We only have a limited quantity of 3.

Here are the specs.
*780 FPS
*Grenade launcher and feul canister comes standard.
*Robber-Be-Gone Tech is also standard.
*Special ammunition shapped like squares and bones are available at our warehouse.

Here is what can be achieved when you add our upgrades
halo_dog.jpg

:p

-Pony

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA!! Glad you guys liked the pics. I was cleaning up their area when that picture hit me like a ton of bricks.

I can't afford a weapon of this caliber
If you make around $1,800 you can! These are VERY afforable!

Could I get extended capacity and Danger close on my fuel canister?
Sir, we have HUNDREDS of upgrades available! Take your pick!

Wait a minute... What exactly thing serve as a trigger?
These models are bolt-action. You just grab both feet pull back until bark and let one rip!

@ Pipinacan: Dude, you look like Shia L'bouf (Spelling?)!

-Pony

Lol hey, actually you're not the first person to say that, but i haven't really heard that since the movie, "Holes" came out

I'll add another vote to the stack. This is just the thread I needed, Awesome in every way. Can I get one in .50 BMG?

where can i go for azithromycin zithromax 500mg in uk zithromax pediatric dosing

where to buy azithromycin zithromax 500mg zithromax sinusitis

buy online zithromax 250mg - buy azithromycin without prescription

buy azithromycin no prescription nedeed zithromax half life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back