Noble 6 - Mjolnir - Mark 5 - Halo Reach - 3D printable armor files

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeSizzlac

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
This is an armor set remixed from Pepakura armor files uploaded by Art Andrews. The files I made printable (I believe) are from:
1) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-bicep-right.pdo Modeller: ForgedReclaimer
2) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-boot.pdo Modeller: Bungie Unfolder: fat-hi555
3) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-chest-b-a4.pdo Smoothed, Edited and Unfolded: koshima07
4) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-forearm-foam.pdo Modeller: Unknown Unfolder: ErMac Foam Unfolder: WandererTJ
5) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-glove-foam.pdo Modeller: WandererTJ
6) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-shin.pdo Modeler: rundown Unfolder: @BMcClain
7) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-thigh-left.pdo Modeller: ForgedReclaimer
8) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-waist.pdo Modeller: RoadWarrior

3 things to note:
1) It is currently scaled to 5'10" 185lb person.
2) It is not split up into smaller print files. I may do this later.
3) The thighs are difficult to put to scale so I left them close. I would not use the thighs in their current state unless they were seriously modded after print.

I loved the reach game and got bored and made Noble 6's armor set.

Untitled04.jpg
Untitled01.jpg
Untitled02.jpg
Untitled03.jpg

The Files are available here for download if you are interested:

Halo Reach - Noble 6 - Mark 5 armor set including Helmet by moesizzlac

If you see something I missed, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Last edited:
This is an armor set remixed from Pepakura armor files uploaded by Art Andrews. The files I made printable (I believe) are from:
1) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-bicep-right.pdo Modeller: ForgedReclaimer
2) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-boot.pdo Modeller: Bungie Unfolder: fat-hi555
3) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-chest-b-a4.pdo Smoothed, Edited and Unfolded: koshima07
4) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-forearm-foam.pdo Modeller: Unknown Unfolder: ErMac Foam Unfolder: WandererTJ
5) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-glove-foam.pdo Modeller: WandererTJ
6) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-shin.pdo Modeler: rundown Unfolder: @BMcClain
7) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-thigh-left.pdo Modeller: ForgedReclaimer
8) halo-reach-mjolnir-mkv-waist.pdo Modeller: RoadWarrior

3 things to note:
1) It is currently scaled to 5'10" 185lb person.
2) It is not split up into smaller print files. I may do this later.
3) The thighs are difficult to put to scale so I left them close. I would not use the thighs in their current state unless they were seriously modded after print.

I loved the reach game and got bored and made Noble 6's armor set.

View attachment 265015 View attachment 265012 View attachment 265013 View attachment 265014

The Files are available here for download if you are interested:

Halo Reach - Noble 6 - Mark 5 armor set including Helmet by moesizzlac

If you see something I missed, let me know and I'll try to fix it.
can these be scaled to a person who is 5'7 manually on a 3D printer or do you need to make the adjustments yourself? thanks

can these be scaled to a person who is 5'7 manually on a 3D printer or

Technically, yes it can but that depends on the software you are using to slice it.

\do you need to make the adjustments yourself?

I'll give you the answer I gave a while back for someone who is 5'8, 145Lbs:

It is tough to scale to a body I don't have in front of me. If you had a 3d version of yourself, then it would be easier. If you don't, no real worries. At 5'8" and 145, most of the armor would retain the same length but the internal diameters will change dramatically.

There are many ways you can go about scaling this, but I'll give you 2 options to start:

1) I use Blender. I have a figure that is pretty close to my size (I made measurements and everything) and I usually scale the armor to it and make adjustments on the fly after printing.

Blender is set to metric as default. All measurements are in mm.Here's what I would do if I were you. Say you want to print a forearm piece. Take a measurement of your forearm where you want the armor to start and stop. Then take a measurement of you forearm at its widest point. Create a cylinder the same size and width and scale the armor to that size. Youtube and google are a great resource for blender.

Untitled.jpg

Just note that the lower left side shows radius and depth in mm.

Untitled02.jpg

Also, on the right side, if you are missing all that great information under the word "Transform". Look for a small "+" sign and that'll bring it all up.

Then when your cylinder is ready and close to your forearm size, import the armor,

Untitled03.jpg

Select the armor by right clicking it, then press the key "s" to scale. If you just press s, it will scale on all 3 axis. However, if you press "s" then "z", it will scale on only the z axis.

This is a very basic version of scaling and can be used over and over again.

2) I've heard others love the tool Armorsmith (The Armored Garage). For 30 dollars, you can basically do the same thing as Blender but in a more simplified way. I'm not 100% sure about it but I have read that others have had luck with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back