Noble Team: A Reach Collaboration Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Brandon, I don't know if I mentioned it, but your DMR is beastly! Like I said, "You stole ma thunda!"
@Sir Tsaboc
I did use water slide decal's on mine, though I'm not very happy with them. On my Timberwolf model, that you'll find on my blog, (Click here to see my Timberwolf/ Madcat 'mech: http://tactonyx.blogspot.com/2010/08/timberwolf-omnimech.html) I think only one decal failed, but nevertheless I was impressed on how the timberwolf came out.

On the DMR, half the decals don't look good, the other half look superb, and two of them fell off (amazingly enough, symetrically!) But I'll definately use decals again.

Tactonyx I might have to steal that Timber Wolf I been wanting to get my hands on a kit forever. But other than that the DMR looks great definitely looks like it has some real action

I've finally done a quick and dirty paintjob on the helmet cast I got from you:
5746368335_2375126c56_o.jpg

I still need to make a visor for it. In the meantime, here it is with one of my MkVI visors duct taped into it:
5751845827_4695352a74_o.jpg

Cool, and Kudos to you for doing the writing by hand

I have a small update, it's the only Halo: Reach project I got going on at the moment. Everyone was showing off thier Spartan Lasers, so I figured, what the heck, let's show mine off. I would like to refine this more, but after two month's of just sitting in my WIP box, I figured I may as well show it now.

Introducing the beam emmiter for the Spartan Laser

Da+Guns+001.JPG

Da+Guns+003.JPG

Right now I'm making the end cap that goes on the emitter, and none of the segments are glued together yet, that's why it looks a little warped. Don't expect to see any more progress anytime soon, I got nine other projects going on right now so this probably won't see attention for a few months. Enjoy the pics.

Wow Ben, the splaser looks great! I am stoked to see where you take it! And Shawn, that paint job looks pretty good. Let me know if and when you make a visor for it...

Shawn,

Didn't catch this till now, check your PM. I have something you might need. ;)

Stay safe,

Tim.

I've finally done a quick and dirty paintjob on the helmet cast I got from you:
5746368335_2375126c56_o.jpg

I still need to make a visor for it. In the meantime, here it is with one of my MkVI visors duct taped into it:
5751845827_4695352a74_o.jpg

Well guys because of working so much me and brandon cant post a whole lot, but here is some of my progress.
here is my new chest all finished, the kneck and shoulder parts are done from EVA foam.
5898708629_6e7884e2b2.jpg

Here is a side shot of my thigh with the detals attached. I carved the detail into some foam then my wife sewed the lycra to it and in the details to make them pop
5898700675_52f95c9b91.jpg

next we have my shoulders. The attachment was my sculpt and the shoulders them selves were done by brandon .
5899261044_c210b73d1d.jpg

Next is my shin. not too much to say here
5899255520_a0d5b16fd8_z.jpg

And lastly its my BFG all painted and just needing the detailing done to it
5899254170_0098841129_z.jpg

I wanna thank all the modelers and Brandon for helping me make an amazing suit. if you have any questions so far feel free to ask

thanks for the comments guys, good to know someones still watching..lol

Man I didn't think I missed this many updates. The build look excellent. I LOVE the BFG. The one disadvantage of doing this with my class is that I can't get too involved with weapon making. Needless to say I am really impressed with every aspect of the build. Top notch quality all around. Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back