Odd Weaponry:pics Now In

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Okay, so the story goes. I was wondering whilst in the shower,"what are ways i can make Ironium™ better, hmm ask the fellow members of the 405th!" i than slipped on a bar of soap. Later, being today, im deciding to post an idea topic for new odd weaponry the my character Iroinum™. When i say odd weaponry i mean stuff that looks like it plainly it woulndt really work, Not talking fantasy stuff with fancy curves, 8 foot blades, and half naked women. I mean cold hard steel weapons. Be it projectiles, melee, heat, or sound ( those are the 4 catagories of weapons in the series). Any submissions will be looked over, credited, and if good enough used. I will post a drawing of an example tomorrow. Its really late here in hawaii. But a simple description of one weapon is: A swivel mounted on the sholder, with 2 cannons on each end, a small hammer bounces from end to end firing a bullet with each hit ( i will draw and post this one in specific tomorrow ).

i dont know about non working weapons.. but the half life 2 flying vehicles are messed i dont see hot they could really work.

TMI dude, TMI!!

How the heck would a small hammer shoot bullets? If you're going to make a gun on any kind(shoulder mounted or not), at lest try to make it plausible. Look at the new Iron man dude in the up-coming movie. He has a bloody chaingun on his shoulder.Is it fantasy? Yes. Can it work in real life? Probably. Be more creative when you make weapons. It will both motivate you to come up with better ideas for future designs and get people around here more interested.

And what's this about half-naked women?!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
TMI dude, TMI!!

How the heck would a small hammer shoot bullets? If you're going to make a gun on any kind(shoulder mounted or not), at lest try to make it plausible. Look at the new Iron man dude in the up-coming movie. He has a bloody chaingun on his shoulder.Is it fantasy? Yes. Can it work in real life? Probably. Be more creative when you make weapons. It will both motivate you to come up with better ideas for future designs and get people around here more interested.

And what's this about half-naked women?!

-Pony

play any modern fantasy game, and than ask me that question, And dot worry people i just woke up like an hour ago, imm gonna post the pic very soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what i meant

scan0001.jpg

And too commanderfluffy, lol. I could refine that

iSUPERNOOB said:
Shockwave grenades that liquify internal organs.

yeesh, seems a little rash now? but i will work on the concept of a shock wave grenade, i like it.

Why is one of the cannon's under the arm? Chances are it's going to do more harm than good.

He's going to end up shooting his arm off. Wouldn't the weapon need to be straped to you? Going into combat with one of those things on will fall off in a matter of seconds if not straped properly.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Why is one of the cannon's under the arm? Chances are it's going to do more harm than good.

He's going to end up shooting his arm off. Wouldn't the weapon need to be straped to you? Going into combat with one of those things on will fall off in a matter of seconds if not straped properly.

-Pony

lol, these weapons are for an IN-human armored soldier. I shouldve mentioned that

I really prefer the Chaingun(heh heh, get it :p) over the the shoulder/arm pit gun. Even an inhuman soldier would have trouble wielding the thing with out actually stablizing it for a shot.

-Pony

IroniumCostuming said:
Here is what i meant

scan0001.jpg

And too commanderfluffy, lol. I could refine that

Lol, this weapon in specific is hard to explain, so i will now. This picture is a very rough drawing of the actual weapon itself. The thing with these weapons is in reality they would not work, that is one of the beauties of the Ironium series, all of the stuff in this series is supposed to not work. it helps the viewer feel that sci-fi feeling that they bothered watching this for! These guns in specific do mount onto the shoulder of a super strengthened power suit. the swivels spin and the 2 guns do aswell, they aim where you look, so their use is only for concentrated folk. They are very lightwieght, with almost no kickback. They are rarely used and do not hurt the user, they only fire when the hammer on the back makes contact with the points on the butt of the gun.

well, if were going nuts here:

105mm Shoulder-Fired Launcher with Explosive Tipped Shrapnel Rounds.

80mm Hand-Held Semi-Auto Mortar.

13.9mm 5-Shot Revolver.

Ill see what I can doodle up tomorow. I hope your character is strong!

Cheers,

-John-

EDIT: Heres some pics to put these guns in retrospect.

105mm Howitzer Shell

technolo.jpg

80mm Mortar Shell

a99.jpg

13.9mm AKA .55 Boys

07f22e54bb3faefcf05e4d7d1cc95efc.jpg

machene gun chest... you know like iron man has on his sholder but kinda like a bunch of holes in his chest that shoot like 200 pistol shots at the same time.

CommanderFluffy said:
machene gun chest... you know like iron man has on his sholder but kinda like a bunch of holes in his chest that shoot like 200 pistol shots at the same time.

pure genius, i actually thought of that, in 8th grade. lol, but i like it and will work on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back