Odst Weta Landfall Ver. Pep Armor By Skg & Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thank you for posting this. :lol I've been looking for this for a long time. And I'm a noob to making armors so could you please help me with the process please? I can do the pepping with no problem but I don't know how to water rein or fiberglass, and also how to do bondo or putty. So please help with this. :(

you need to read the stickies, and then you'll be able to do it all. also the thread is kinda old about a months, try not to post in topics that are old like this one. :D

party pooper said:
you need to read the stickies, and then you'll be able to do it all. also the thread is kinda old about a months, try not to post in topics that are old like this one. :D

how i can know how old is the post?

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the top of the person's post. It tells the date, and time that they posted. If it is over 30 days old, a post counts as a necro-post.

fightstar said:
Ruze789 said:
fightstar and anyone else who needs to change the scale:

All of the smaller packs and such are based around the main torso piece. Meaning, the size of them will vary depending on the size you make your torso.

**Which means that you must make the proper size torso for yourself first.** Don't try to skip ahead.

Once you build your torso and are happy with the scale, that is when you'll resize all the packs.

So open the torso file, open the Scale Up/ Down Development by Specifying Value box. This will give you the Assembled Size (Height) in cm. It will also give you the scale number below that. Belakor's default one will show up as 23.785851.

Just copy and paste that number into that same Scale box in all the other small packs, and you'll end up with the torso armor that has the proportion it was designed at.

Kewl thanks. Sry for the n00b question here, but it had to be asked. So really it's best to start with the Chest Piece/Neck ring deal and see if that fits. Everything else should fall in place from there. So I will print that one out first and step my way through this. Lucky me I am 5'11", however my head is more like the scale for someone who is 6'11" LOL.

I guess I will figure out how the packs attach to one another as I go along. Also the Chest piece will need some padding on the inside of that to rest on the shoulders. I'm sure some cloth sewn in a pillow case kind of style the stuffed with foam would work, but there are probably some other better ideas out there. Hope to hear them.

23Magnum said:
I'm not sure if anyone covered the math for this yet or not, but here it is if not. It's basically what you find in most of the scaling threads, but I laided it out here for anyone that's confused. The following is for Belakor's files only as far as I know.

Belakor's Height = 5'11" = 71" = 100% Scale

Personal Height(Mine for example) = 6'0" = 72"

Proportions of my height to his... 72/71 = x/100 (x is percent you'll need to adjust the current scale)

(72/71)*100 = x = 101% or 1.01 (I rounded)

This percent is to be multiplied by the number you find in the "Scale Up/Down Development by Specifying Value" box Ruze was talking about.

23.785851*1.01(use the decimal percentage value) = 24.02370951

24.02370951 is your scale value and should be used as Ruze described.

Here ends the math lesson.

Hope it helps...:D:D' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks for the math lesson. Seriously I do appreciate it. ;)/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i know i might sound a little lazy, but can u tell me "or help me" find the scale number for a odst shoulder? im 5-6

k11yle said:
i know i might sound a little lazy, but can u tell me "or help me" find the scale number for a odst shoulder? im 5-6

take 23.785851, divide that by 71, times that number by 66. It's simple math... come on...

k11yle said:

hey just look up xtremetactics101's how to scale your armor tut. that is what the search bar is for

These files are great thank you so much, considering I am making three different armor sets these are becoming very helpful. Not to mention they are great files!!!

hey,
is there a possibilitiy on scaling the gaunlets only in hight?
i need larger because they seems to be a little short ...
if i scale them in all directions, they looks to heavy.

pls help me ^^

love this!!

making odst helmet now, started months ago but between work search and school ive had to stop for quite a while "sad face" but slowly working towards it again. afterwards gunna work on these armor parts, THANK YOU! for these lol, sorta late on this thread, but just sharing excitement!

Um, necro post much?
You do realise that this thread is over a YEAR old?
I can tell you are new here, but try not to post in anything more than three months old (as a general rule)

CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back