Odst Weta Landfall Ver. Pep Armor By Skg & Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowninja said:
I can't find the thighs and this is where everyone says to find them.

Have you downloaded the armour files from the first post? The Landfall thighs are in both of my packs and Ral Partha's "ODST Body Armor -Zip Format" pack in the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadowninja said:
What page are the pep files for the thighs.

Do you mean in this thread? If so the files are on the very first page in the first post, about half way down.

hey im new im trying to scale my halo odst helmet that i got from the rookie helmet on halo pepakura .com and im 10" hieght for head. how should i scale it?

thank you so much! i was never able to find such easy to buildfiles anywhere else. il be sure to give you all credit when i build my odst flood project. :lol

NZ-TK said:
weta%20in%20hand%20.jpg

They burrow into your ears and lay eggs in your brain.

ROFL

Tim.... stop trying to scare away potential visitors to our little country ;)

that pic is for real and probably only a little Cave weta compared to how big they can get.

Awesome thread too peeps :) still working my way through it, so sorry for the revive of an older post

i've been downloading some files and noticed that they aren't the same ones as on the wiki... What is the reasoning behind this, and why aren't they on the wiki?

Because it's confusing to find the best model...I'm not sure which ones to actually do and everything

Lmnospartan said:
i've been downloading some files and noticed that they aren't the same ones as on the wiki... What is the reasoning behind this, and why aren't they on the wiki?

Because it's confusing to find the best model...I'm not sure which ones to actually do and everything

All of the file originators decided they wanted to keep the files here. There isn't permission to post them on the wiki.

I don't remember the reasons why exactly, but they did make sense at the time.

If you follow the right instruction, make sure everything is ok and goal the perfection.

You will not have any problem.

Pat

flying_squirl said:
hey, i havnt been able to keep up with this thread to well latly but i have a low poly odst helmet that might be usefull as a size tester if one isnt already made. lemme know n ill send toy the obj. :)/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

heres a pic

preview.jpg

Hey man, can you P.M. me that low poly odst helmet for a size tester please? :)

do we have a more accurate gauntlet for ODST, i mean no offense to the modeler of previous release of odst gauntlets,but, i look at these and there are big difference... if posible pls pm me link if there is.... if ther's non, well, i don't know modeling.... so sad T_T'

300px-BuckODST.png

You can find a more accurate one here. The forearm models in this thread were designed around a different concept of the ODST armor.

le-yo-ra said:
do we have a more accurate gauntlet for ODST, i mean no offense to the modeler of previous release of odst gauntlets,but, i look at these and there are big difference... if posible pls pm me link if there is.... if ther's non, well, i don't know modeling.... so sad T_T'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back