Odst Weta Landfall Ver. Pep Armor By Skg & Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so likeeeee the whole picture measuring method and all is way to confusing for me =| so i was wondering if we wanna do the limb measurements like knee to ankle for the shin piece etc how do we measure for the odst torso, shoulders, and knee/shin pieces? Please send me a PM so I dont miss the reply

I dont think any one has posted any pics of the weta gauntlet but I think everyone is make there own. the other gauntlet becomes very wide when you print the standard scale. The weta one doesn't look that hard to pep, I'll try to post one up tomorrow (10-5)

"Im sleepy must get Off 405th" in a Homer voice, ofcourse.

I'm using the weta gauntlets for my "we are ODST" build. The ones from the ODST short are a little longer than the weta version, but you can just add extensions to the top and bottom and it will be perfect.

Hey, this is mainly for SKG or anyone who knows alot about these files; me and two friends are making Weta for our school's 'dress as someone famous' day, and all of Ral's parts are perfect for my body, but I was wondering if you knew how I would scale or measure NZ-TK's helmet unfolded by RUZE.

Prince NEO said:
Hey, this is mainly for SKG or anyone who knows alot about these files; me and two friends are making Weta for our school's 'dress as someone famous' day, and all of Ral's parts are perfect for my body, but I was wondering if you knew how I would scale or measure NZ-TK's helmet unfolded by RUZE.

well i just finished pepping the helmet(the one in this thread to be exact) and i left it the measure it was(29 h) and it was right on, you should try it at 29 because i doubt you will get it ight at anything smaller, not sure if 29 is ight with padding but without its great for me

wish my school had a dress as someone famous day....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince NEO said:

The default size of 29 cm fits most heads, even those with pretty big heads (like mine :p). To give you an idea, my hat size is between 7 5/8 and 7 3/4 and the helmet is almost perfect: not much room but there's enough space to wiggle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'd hate to say this, but I've actually started making the weta bucket twice now, it was the first thing I tried pepping, and I only did the top half which got destroyed, then I printed oit again and made the entire front, and it seemed to small, but i may have messed up the part that goes over your mouth, which would have made it seem smaller.

Oh, and I stupidly trashed that one when Rundown made the Rookie hemlet pep, Thanks for the advice, I'll give it another shot when I finish with the rest of the armor because my school won't let us wear helmets anyway.

I think Plastic, that's what I'm using, you have to vacuum form it though, and tint it, someone else may have a better idea on how to do it however.

thanks for having the shins in your thread ive been looking all day for those, now i can start putting it all together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back