**Official** Gundam Pepakura File Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, good to see this thread is still alive in some form. I am still working on the Sinanju unfold. Finished the arm and the chest/torso this past weekend. Has anyone started any builds using my previous unfold (Sinanju Head)? Just looking for any feed back. I will post up DL links for the other pieces I have done later tonight when I get home.

Sinanju Torso: http://www.4shared.com/file/hGdtM_sE/Torso_Sized.html
Sinanju Arm: http://www.4shared.com/file/SUUlzgbl/Arm_UpperandLower_Sized8x11.html
Sinanju Shoulder: http://www.4shared.com/file/KK9og6rg/Shoulder_Sized8x11.html

More to come later this month

I am totally and completely new to pepakura. But I would like to make a costume for DragonCon 2013. I would like to do a Gundam from Gundam wing. Would really like Shenlong. Does anyone have Any of the pepakura files i would need to make such a costume? Or can I be directed to where I could learn to do it. I got a year.

If not ShenLong how about Heavy Arms? I wouldn't mind doing any of them but wont to stay away from those with large wings or huge shields. It will be hard enough going through the crowds as is.

I am totally and completely new to pepakura. But I would like to make a costume for DragonCon 2013. I would like to do a Gundam from Gundam wing. Would really like Shenlong. Does anyone have Any of the pepakura files i would need to make such a costume? Or can I be directed to where I could learn to do it. I got a year.

If not ShenLong how about Heavy Arms? I wouldn't mind doing any of them but wont to stay away from those with large wings or huge shields. It will be hard enough going through the crowds as is.

Another Gundam fan is always cool, but you should probably give this thread a read threw and we cover what pep files we have between us all and whats under construction ect. A great start point would be the Noob Forum section. Year is plenty of time to attempt something and get the handle on things. Good luck and try to post in the appropriate areas for different subjects.

I would like to make a Gundam costume for Animedetour 2013 in april(havnt decided on what to build yet)
Any1 have any files that they want to test out?

Has anyone putt together a completed file list for the Gundam pep files. I'm looking for a few file's and for reference. Thank you to who ever takes the time to pass on the info.

Has anyone putt together a completed file list for the Gundam pep files. I'm looking for a few file's and for reference. Thank you to who ever takes the time to pass on the info.

I don't think there is a complete list, are you looking for models or pep files?

If you look at my previous posts in this thread you can find a couple few pep files that I have unfolded. They aren't of an actual Gundam but of the MSN-06 Sinanju (Full Frontal's suit from Gundam U.C.) They are sized based on an 8' build (if made for a costume would require stilts for the lower legs approx. 24") depending on your height. I have been working my way through all of the files I have for it and doinig the scaling and unfolding. I also have them unfolded on 11x17 paper if you have access to a printer that can run that, really cuts down on the pieces needed for quite a few of the models.

ZakuAce, Did you get the lower part of Sinanju done?

Almost, it has a lot of larger pieces that are hard to break up on 8.5x11 so I attempted 11x17 and realized when I was done that I had converted the page size wrong. I will try and get it touched up in the next couple of days

Hello im currently looking for a Pepakura Template for Unicorn gundam or Banshee (Unicorn mode). im planning on making a costume of it for me out of cardboard, but i end up finding destory mode :( p.s: im new to these fourms so sorry if im in the wrong area

hi guys first greatt work on the models. and i download the files for RX-78NT-1 ALEX and i notice that the shield and rifle are not there ,so my question is if someone have the files? thanks

Hello everyone,
Sorry I have been offline a while, but I come with an early Christmas present. In the link below you will find a complete MSN 06 Sinanju PDO rar file. It has you covered from head to toe. I did not include the fuel tanks on the back because they were huge cylinders and it would honestly be far better to one off them out of some model rocket tubes than to pep them. Weapons also aren't included yet, but I plan on messing with those eventually. Trust me though, there are plenty of file to go through before you need the weapons. Also note that I have made these for 11x17 cardstock. That is a size that I have access to print to for about another week so that is what I made. Doing 8x11 or even A4 with these files is tough because of how huge the pieces are. I tried to maintain the scale as best possible with the files but because human proportions don't match those of mobile suits it isn't perfect. I sized the suit for my 5'11" height (average frame) using 1.2' stilts in the lower legs and my hands only reaching the wrists (hands in the costume would be non-movable). Again this was to attempt to maintain scale.

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions, I honestly don't know when I will have time to start building this but I plan on printing all of it in the next week before I can't use 11x17 cardstock

http://www.4shared.com/rar/zbK0PLJT/SinanjuPDO.html

Well I thought I'd pop in. On the RPF I have a thread about starting a Nobell Gundam Costume. This week materials are pouring in. It's pretty much freehand build, but if there is a possibility to pepakura files for the ribbons or head that would be nice. However, I've never seen a pepfile for her.

Then I have another; I ditched my VM so I can't run windows anymore for pepakura :p .... anyway, I'd find a way though.

So, is there anything known about Nobell Gundam. (and after this post I'll tell who I am in some kind of 'tell us who you are' topic.)

Thank you ZakuAce I will look at the files and see about a build. :D
My other Gundam files fell thru so I will be building this suit in the spring starting with the helmet. I will post more as I build you awesome file. :D

Can you open PDFs? I know if someone works in pepakura they can save the file as a PDF so you at lest can have templetes to use. I'll see if I can find a Nobell file for you. I am very interested in starting a gundam costume I'm having a lot of trouble finding a pepakura already set up or unfolding myself. I do know of a great tutorial if you are building one from scratc. https://miragecld.deviantart.com/ great tutorial unfortunately I personally don't have the skill to start from square one.

Thank you ZakuAce I will look at the files and see about a build. :D
My other Gundam files fell thru so I will be building this suit in the spring starting with the helmet. I will post more as I build you awesome file. :D

Awesome, I recently had some friends who wanted to join my gundam cosplay en-devour so I am passing on the Sinanju for now. I am starting some work on the RX-79[G], from a sketch up model (http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=e9c7c150d0361728f8541f4cf243e31&prevstart=0 that was available (I believe this was attempted once), I have broken it apart into pieces (head, torso, waist, shoulder, arm, leg, backpack) and that has helped when I pull it into pepakura, but it is splitting some of the folds, instead of fold it is showing a break in the model (red lines)

Any advice anyone?

Also I am still on the look out for an EZ-8 model

I took some files from the PS3 game "Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3" and found lots of files .PAM as I edit these files to use in Pepakura

I took some files from the PS3 game "Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3" and found lots of files .PAM as I edit these files to use in Pepakura

Nice!!! Would you mind sharing some of those files? I would love to take a swing at them, but have been unable to find files from that source. Do they have 08th MS Team suits? Or Zeta?

DWG3 has at least 100 different MS. have played it ina while. Most are the main Gundams from all the shows while the rest are all Grunt MS like the Zaku and the GM. But non from 08th MS team from what i recall. if anyone wants I have some Gundam Models Kits that i can take pix of for anyone that wants to model them for pep use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back