Ok, who got married like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I don't understand why you would want to make fun of the way people view "love". You have to realize...you have your perspective on what they did, and they have THEIR perspective.

Lately...there's been a lot of "501st beatdowns". I think we as a forum ought to tune it down...

Let's leave it at that. ;)

Peace

- Fitz

@CGClone

I wasnt joking, people are doing this for years. I would love to see more pictures of the wedding if thats possible.

Well I guess it's true, i didnt mean to make fun of them, I thought the picture was faked, If i knew it was real I wouldnt have said such mean things such as them getting divorced, I really thought it was a fake image taken or a photoshop.

falcon NL said:
CGClone

I wasnt joking, people are doing this for years. I would love to see more pictures of the wedding if thats possible.

Actually, since he was dressed as boba fett, did he have the helmet on too? I cant tell if he is the groom or the bride's father.....

EDIT: nvm looked at pic again and saw he is too young to be the father

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said CGClone. Like you I have felt the maturity level drop day by day here. For some reason people are ready to shoot down other armorists and costumers for committing the same sin 10 years sooner. I want you all to remember who paved the way for you and who you are trying tom emulate while you shoot them down.

Dude, her costume is like sooooo fake looking.

Oh, .... wait...

:lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist..

Agreed about the tone of the forums lately. People seem to be creating more attitudes than armor...

Heh very cool.
My wife and I were thinking about walking down the aisle to the Imperial March instead of the normal wedding march, but we decided her uber-religious and traditional grandparents would have heart attacks.

We did get the DJ to play it later that night, though.

optimusaint said:
dude, seriously, theres probably some girls who think the same thing. all you need to do is get an unbiased measurement of what is out of your league, and then look for girls that are just barely beneath the theoretical best thing you could get.

or you could just have zero standards, plenty of guys get laid that way.
Bahahahahah

Oh my... please tell me this is a dream... please tell me this is a fake...

if not... i am DEAD jelous. I want to wed like that... Though in spartan armor... and my girlfriend (if there are any star wars fans among them (WHICH THERE'LL DEFENETLY BE!!!!!!!) will go as leia slave... or Cortana... she can choose... Current girlfriend won´t like that though.. she´s dead against costumes and games and all...

Maybe it´s time to change airs... maybe...

Congrats on the couple y the way.

Hip hip, hourrah! Hip hip, hourrah! Hip hip, hourrah!

there going to be happy for a Longo time!

CGClone said:
You know something, I was at that wedding. They are close personal friends of mine. I know who the guys are in the Spartan suits.

Wanna know something else? Jeremy Bullock, that actor who played Boba Fett was there, in Fett armor to help with the ceremony.

Before you 18 and under make such ridiculous attacks and prejudge things you know nothing of, think about things.

I have to admit, I knew there was some immaturity here do the age factor, but sometimes you guys amaze me. Thats not a compliment by the way.

These two lived out there dreams, where covered all over the nation in the media, had about 200 of their closest friends and family there to share the day. The Spartans were the ushers.

Yes they got married in costume, its a mutual love for them both. The groom in the Boba armor is a professional prop builder for Hollywood studios and such.

I can only hope some of you would find someone who love you for who you are. No, not every will get married in costume or the like, but I hope your wedding is special for you none-the-less.

Agree/\

I think its totally cool. Not that i could ever pull that off considering none of my real life friends know hardly squat about costuming or anything but if i could do it, i would. :)

http://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/geek-wedding-photos.htm

Theres some very funny pics there....

geek-wedding-8.jpg

Do you take this Ensign as your number one?

geek-wedding-9.jpg

I wonder how they cut the cake?

geek-wedding-10.jpg

Robin wants you to catch the bouquet.

I love the star wars one.

"now to cut the cake..."

"Oh sorry honey, i cut off your finger"

But the superman wedding was 10x better, robin standing out looked awsome, he looks like Kennedy lol

Alright, I don't care what others think about this whole 405th vs 501st business, but personally, I hate Star Wars. The only one I enjoyed Episode V.

I don't care what people do for their wedding. Hell, if, theoretically, my fiance wanted, say, a traditional wedding from the native land of Antarctica, I would go along with it. Theoretically of course.

Two years ago, I would have wanted a Star Trek wedding. Now I've realized that, while going to gaming conventions or premieres dressed as a character is fun (let's hear it for cosplay!), I'd never dress up in costume to go to a wedding or roam the streets.

And besides, anyone will turn up to a wedding if you pay them enough :D I'd appear at your wedding dressed as Link if you paid for my airfare and accommodations. The only difference is that I'm not extremely well known.

Man you guys are jerks, this wedding is awesome, they did it the way they wanted and i think it turned out great

I agree, the wedding must have been a spectacle and the fact that they did it the way they wanted is great. For me the possibility of marriage is a bit far off in the future, but I don't think I would have the guts to have my wedding that way (and even if i did, I doubt I could get a girlfriend that would be into it).

And to those of you that have mentioned the slowly decaying positive attitude of the site... It is true, many people have become cocky and think that they can cut someone down for making a mistake or asking a question. It may be that people are frustrated with the number of repeated questions (I certainly am) but that is not an excuse to be rude/ignorant. I think if a few more of us adopt a positive attitude and encourage others to do the same, the maturity level and the negative attitude of many of the members could drastically change (leading by example is one of the best ways to get your point across).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back