Omg I'm Scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

This is freaky you guys!

Last night, I was already in bed trying to go to sleep when all of a sudden I felt someone...or something hit me in the side of the head. I literally jumped up. I looked everwhere to see if something that i had on my wall was came off...but nothing did. All of my posters and stuff were in their right pleace.

I just got slaped by a ghost!!!!

I also saw a white "orb" sometime ago during the night(I was sleeping in the living room). When I saw it, it scared the living hell out of me. I stould up all night with the lights on.

Cool part of the above story is that I built a Mk VI helmet the whole night from start to finish!

Do youn have a ghostly story? Please share it to scare us!

-Pony

yeah i have one,i was sitting at my computer in my room and it was around 8:30 and my dad was getting ready for bed.I was sitting up straight and something grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled it,I thought at first my dad sneaked in and tried to scare me but when i turned around there was absolutely nothing there.Scared the crap out of me and i went downstairs for the rest of the night

When I was 14, I was at a friends house and planned to spend the night. We were both sitting in the living room, watching TV and his younger brother running around with a balloon in his hand. The phone rings and my friend’s brother lets go of the balloon to grab the phone. The whole time we had a fan on to help circulate the air... Well the balloon went to the ceiling and was basically floating around all over the place because of the air blowing from the fan.

Then all of a sudden, it stopped. I looked at it like “what the heck?” Then all of a sudden, you can see as if a handprint was pressing it up against the ceiling, as if someone was pushing it, wanting it to pop. During all this, my friend and I became extremely cold, but not his brother. Needless to say, I hauled tail out of there.

Come to find out, my friend has known that his home had paranormal activities going on around his house. Before he lived there, there was an elderly lady that lived there, almost here entire adult life and died in her bed.

Guess which room my friend was going to let me sleep in?

I never went in that house again.

pooper said:
Guess which room my friend was going to let me sleep in?

I never went in that house again.

Lol, sucked for you but for me it was quite humorous. Thanks for sharing that quick tale :D

Cheers,

Kensai

Last edited by a moderator:
kensai111 said:
Lol, sucked for you but for me it was quite humorous. Thanks for sharing that quick tale :D

Cheers,

Kensai

lol you're welcome bud! :) That event made me a true believer.

I remember when I used to say "Ghosts aren't real".

I think that slap in the head was a wake up call.

I am now a true beleiver of the ghostly world, I'm super cereal!.

Now i'm off to look for Nessie.

See you all later!!

-Pony

Well, lets see...

Back in September of 2007, I had my buddy over for the reliece of Halo 3. We played through the game, up to the level 'Cortana'. When we reached that level, it was roughly 5:30 in the morning. We sorta get over excited about the flood, and start the "what if the flood was real" talk. Right after we watched through the cinematic, all of the power in the room shuts off. The TV goes off literally the second we see the first flood spore. We then notice an extremely cold air woft in, and it starts to feel literally like there is a tornado flying around us. The 'wind' slows down, and then we see this really scary, but interesting white light flote into the room, and start to circle around us as well. I friend then screamed and said something brushed him across the shoulder. I then swear I felt something smack the back of my head. My nose started to bleed heavily, same with my friends,

The air settles, and continues to return to its normal temperature. The TV and 360 flicker back to life, and there we are, playing the level 'Halo'. We didn't even get to play through Cortana!

A few days later, I go over to my nextdoor neighbours house and tell him what had happened. Because he used to live in that house some 50 years ago, he tells me the house is roughly 200+ years old. He also said it had a very rich history during the War of 1812. Apperantly it searved as a temporary hospital for the wounded Canadian ("British" back then) soldiers.

Thats what got me freeked out.

Also, when we started to do some more renovations about 3 months ago, we found what, what the people at at one of the historical orginizations near me, was defenatly a few musket balls, pouder, a bayonet and a pipe in the walls.

Also, when we started digging for our swimming pool, we hit a small grave yard. Tumbstones, bodies, weapons of all sorts from back in the 1800's, and a bunck of other historical things.

And that is all because of one haunting. Its freeking scary what you can find out about your home and its historical importance from a single event in your life. But, that still remains the scarriest thing that has EVER happened in my life.

i think i should add this :p

"WHO YOU GUNNA CALL"

ghostbusters.jpg

i think its funny :p

this is not my story but that of my friends. Even so, I was very scared. It was more like a possession story though.

On a guys retreat, my friend was telling us of stories of his most recent mission trip. he and his friend one day were minding their own business, looking for his friend's parents. They went in the living room, and found his parents praying, along with a woman having some kind of freak out on the ground in a corner, screaming and thrashing. The parents told nick(youth leader) and his friend not to pay attention, but to sit down and pray. They did so for about 15 minutes, and the screaming and thrashing woman stopped. As they looked to see if she was okay, they saw her floating in the corner of the ceiling. they continued to pray, and the woman eventually passed out.

Religion and such aside, that was downright freaky. Even if it was fake, one of my friends who believed was the end of many a prank, and we scared him so much, i swear he was pale in the face. :D

I've always attracted the paranormal. I used to have "Medium" like abilities, but with age, they have slowly disappeared. I'd like to find out if there's any way to reach the skill I used to have.

I've got a bunch of stories about all this, but I'll share a few. Many are pretty short, but others can get pretty lengthy. I'll try to keep my words to a minimum.

A few years ago, I had been hitting a Wiffle ball around in my backyard. (have an acre yard). I hit it, and it went over near the back porch. I went over to retrieve it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I even had my parents come help, and they were baffled.

A few months later, I was cleaning my desk because I had lost some of my papers, and guess what was lodged directly behind my desk? Yup, that wiffle ball. It was stuck so solidly, that I had to actually move my desk over to loosen the wall + desk's grip on it.

A couple days after that, as I was walking through my front yard, out of nowhere, this large stick comes flying at me. I've only got two trees in my front yard, but they're both on the far sides of my front yard. The stick came from the direction of the street.

Another instance, was when I was watching this really sad movie with my mother (the name escapes me). I put the dvd box on top of the television. We had gotten to this really sad scene, when out of nowhere everything in my room, including my computer, except for the TV loses power, and the dvd box goes flying off the top towards me. A few seconds later, all the power comes back, but my computer is still on the same exact page it was on (on the internet before I started watching. Had a window open).

Once when I was just a boy at my old house, my mother, her friend, and I were all outside on our back porch hanging out. My dad had just gotten home from work, but didn't know we were outside. He yelled into the empty house, "Hello? Is anyone home?" "Just me!" said a mysterious woman's voice that had come from upstairs. My dad went to investigate, but nobody was up there. He came outside and told us all about it.

There's a few other stories about me talking with spirits, people I've seen that aren't actually there, etc, but that can be for a different time. :)

The part when the woman said "Just Me!" was scary dude!!!

I'm starting to get freaked the Hell out!!!

-Pony

D: Some of these are creepy!

And I kinda know how you feel, Nugget, but I don't think to your extent. I don't seem to attract anything, but I do sometimes see dark, shadowy figures that nobody else seems to notice. Nothing malicious, thank goodness.

When I was very little, I was playing in my room and happened to look up at my cabinet and saw this ethereal white hand just kinda swoop across and disappear after a second. I freaked the hell out, obviously, but my parents wouldn't believe I saw anything. I remember it vividly, though, it was like from a bit below the wrist and then the hand, and there was some sort of lace like the stuffing in a sleeve from those outfits way back in the day. And that cabinet was old, it's been in the family for generations. In that same house, the stuff in my room was always moving around in the middle of the night. I'd wake up and some of my toys would be in a completely different spot than where I'd left them, etc. Needless to say, I blamed the cabinet, and up until last summer, I've always kept it in the closet of my room in every house I've lived in. I seriously couldn't sleep if the closet door was open, because I was terrified of this thing. I'd wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat thinking someone was standing over me, but there'd never be anyone there, but as long as that closet stayed shut with the cabinet inside it, everything was fine. Maybe it was just psychological, but it seemed to work.

I recently redid the layout of things, and moved it out into the open. Stuff will go missing occasionally, but it's nothing major, and I feel like if there is a spirit attached to that thing, it's just getting me back for being stuck in the closet so long. Lol. I feel pretty bad about it. And, it's probably pretty silly, but I'll talk to my cabinet randomly and confide things in it. Hah.

My mom will also tell me when she was little, she was downstairs playing with some toys when she suddenly had the strongest urge to go upstairs to her room. She did so, and her lamp had caught fire. She swears that something told her to go upstairs so that she could see what was going on and get the fire put out. Isn't that neat? D:

And! One last story, my friend went to San Fransisco and part of the trip, they went to a haunted hotel. (Can't remember the name at the moment, but it's very famous.) She said that in one of the rooms she got very cold, but felt this comfortable, pleasant feeling, she called it like a motherly kind of feeling, and a few minutes later the guide explained that in that room was often a spirit of an old matron. Neat, huh. :3

All you guys and gals are lucky. I have had no paranormal experiences at all. And I'm a firm believer! Maybe the spirits don't like me. :(

My mom will also tell me when she was little, she was downstairs playing with some toys when she suddenly had the strongest urge to go upstairs to her room. She did so, and her lamp had caught fire. She swears that something told her to go upstairs so that she could see what was going on and get the fire put out.

Sounds like she has an angel watching over her. Or a nice ghost!!

All you guys and gals are lucky. I have had no paranormal experiences at all. And I'm a firm believer! Maybe the spirits don't like me.

Don't worry dude. You'll one day see one.

I was 17 when I saw the white orb! It just takes time!!

It takes time.

This happened to me the day the ps3 came out. I was asleep then all of a sudden, Emeril lagasse came out of my t.v. and dumped a full cup of water on my face. I woke up and he "zapped" back into my t.v. and was laughing and pointing at me. this is not a joke, nobody else was in the room at 1:45 AM, and I didn't... well you can use your imagination. To this day I can't go through spice and pasta sauce isles in supermarkets or watch the food network......... I'm not crazy... I'm not.

If the first one wasn't good enough for you, I was at my grandparents house looking for something in a closet when a perverted ghost grabbed my butt. Later I found out that The two previous owners died in that house. Now if that's not creepy, I don't know what is.

I saw another ghost/creepy thing when I was putting flowers on my uncles grave with my grandmother. I was taking out the old flowers while my grandmother put in the new ones. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a black figure walking toward me. I looked back at the grave stone and quickly looked back where the figure was and it was gone. I'm not too sure who or what it was but it scared the crap out of me.

i think i should add this :p

"WHO YOU GUNNA CALL"

ghostbusters.jpg

i think its funny :p
I had a friend who called 1-800-ghostbusters and they turned out to be real

Ok you guys are gonna die laughing. I was reading this thread, as I got further and further down, the hairs on the back of my neck were standing on edge. I was COMPLETELY absorbed in this ok? I started to get colder, and colder. I thinking WTF? Is it at ghost? (you ever read a book and you visualize the situations in the book?, this was like that exept I was just thinking about the ghost thing. I get a feeling of something right behind me gently pushing my back..I thinkin' holy sh*t a Ghost? I turnaround and bring up my fist (I was so in the moment, although I dunno what I fist would do to a ghost) It was my damn Air conditioner! I almost cryed it was so pathetic....

By the way I'm a believer in cryptozoology, and paranormal

ACDCrockr209 said:
Don't worry dude. You'll one day see one.

I was 17 when I saw the white orb! It just takes time!!

It takes time.

Alright Pony. I can't wait!

Spartan-124 said:
Ok you guys are gonna die laughing. I was reading this thread, as I got further and further down, the hairs on the back of my neck were standing on edge. I was COMPLETELY absorbed in this ok? I started to get colder, and colder. I thinking WTF? Is it at ghost? (you ever read a book and you visualize the situations in the book?, this was like that exept I was just thinking about the ghost thing. I get a feeling of something right behind me gently pushing my back..I thinkin' holy sh*t a Ghost? I turnaround and bring up my fist (I was so in the moment, although I dunno what I fist would do to a ghost) It was my damn Air conditioner! I almost cryed it was so pathetic....

By the way I'm a believer in cryptozoology, and paranormal

LOL sorry that the Air conditioner scared you *laughs hysterically*. Stuff like that has happened to me several times so don't feel bad.

Lol, I'm not alone. I don't scare easyily but that scared the crap out of me for a second then I had a humiliating meltdown lol. but on a more serious note. I was in my bed right? driftin' off into lala land and I hear this weird scream..almost like the girl from the first halo commercial? (you know the one that the chief says "not yet" and throws down the bublblble shield? (thats how me and my bro say it when we co-op )

All of a sudden this flash like from from like strobe light Fills up the entire room I cannot see. and I'm like really funny Mia! (my sister) she responds with "what was that" I said "you know what!" the said "No, really, WHAT WAS THAT?" Me and my sister still wonder what that was

Another "encounter"

me and my family (brother, sister, great uncle, great aunt, and Grandma were on a sunday drive to a park..you know just walking around?

so we get out and look around. It is beautiful! Fall, the leaves are turning, but still warm enough that you don't need a coat.

we walk around for like 4-6 miniutes and we here this long, screeching sound, I automatically think, that it is a deer or something, fell and broke it's leg or something, but I remember...deer DO NOT make this noise. I think of this...

http://www.livevideo.com/video/00D2D627E3964450B796AD80C8FE5BB7/rodan-attacks.aspx

'cept my experience the scream was about 10 seconds long.

I looked at my beloved family members and said "you know what? I'm not gunna be eatin' by rhodon!

(during this time I was In love with all of the godzilla movies...still am actually)

not a ghostly experience but still very creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back