PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planing on being in line at 8th and pike halo fest entrance around 6 am in armor anyone else going to wait early? first 5000 gets sweet exclusive swag.

I think we're leaving from Bellingham at 6, trying to convince everyone else to leave earlier, but it's a hard sell.

I have had a last change in plans. I can't make it for the early 6:00 meet up time. But will attempt to make it before 9:00.

I just finished doing a re-strap of my armor. Now my gear will maintain tighter alignment, I no longer have to wear a stuffy nylon vest, and my waistline looks slimmer to boot!

qnkom.jpg

Today was awesome can't wait for the VIP party tonight. Is it me or did all the hype for halo fest not live up to there presentation? a few toy displays and a store and areas to play halo reach on or halo wars maybe I missed something ill give it another chance tomorrow but no way in hell at 5am again its 10-11 for me for the rest of the weekend.

Also if my buddy offended or pissed you off sorry this is not his area of life that he is comfortable with.

I had a great time this morning. Looking forward to the VIP party.
Has anyone seen any pictures yet? There have to be some epic ones.
We going to do some shoots tonight?

So, I was at PAX today.. but my armor had some slight malfunctions.. it will be fixed by Sunday..

So far today I saw one other spartan that was dressed up in blue halo 3 armor with a scout helmet. and I saw Fearless Son, and Hyokenseisou. I introduced my self to Fearless son but not to Hyokenseisou. I will see you all Sunday.

Due too crappy Internet at the hotel, I'll post what I have when I'm back home.
Got interviewed by spike tv
Won the Halofest costume contest
Got to see and touch the warthog
Saw the Kat armor and the new mk7 armor

Due too crappy Internet at the hotel, I'll post what I have when I'm back home.
Got interviewed by spike tv
Won the Halofest costume contest
Got to see and touch the warthog
Saw the Kat armor and the new mk7 armor
I officially now both hate and love you!!!

Will keep this post short cause I'm far too lazy right now....

405th group photoshoot at 11:30am Sunday at HALOFEST main level near the Jorge statue.

Will keep this post short cause I'm far too lazy right now....

405th group photoshoot at 11:30am Sunday at HALOFEST main level near the Jorge statue.

My buddy just left to go home he said he will be back to get me at 10 the reason for me saying this is my armor is in his trunk he drove off before I could stop him hopefully he makes it back in time he is not the most punctual person on earth. If he is on time I will be there if not I will be without my armor.

The party and excitement is now over. :(
But NOT forgotten. :)

I have lots of pics and videos to edit and post
Most turned out great and some pics will need heavy editing due to a few volunteers not knowing how to use a DSLR camera. :(

I'll post a few uber pics tomorrow and then respond to everybody's responses and questions.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone

Just got back, and now I must disentangle all my swag.

It was great to meet Other 405thers in person, and PAX itself was great. I had tons of fun, and plan on going next year!

Awesome getting to meet 405th members in person at PAX this year !!! That was the most fun I’ve had this year and some of the coolest people I’ve ever met. My kids are going to be excited about their mega blocks, action figures and all the other collectibles they gave away. There is easily $ 400 worth of Swag . Can’t believe the weekend went by so fast and the only regret I have about PAX is that it’s over . Already can’t wait till next year and look forward to making plans with everyone for making it even more fun !

Longshot awesome suit it looks even better in person than it does in the pictures !! And when you get around to editing all the video that was taken please Place the footage taken at the after party…. lock it away . Nobody needs to see how Spartans unwind out of armor ,especially when there’s just a little bit of alcohol involved. If anyone wants to know more just have to join us next year!!!

Thanks for an awesome weekend 405th you all were the best people I have hung out with this year !!

Hey guys!

It was amazing meeting some of you at PAX this year. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you all - I was flying all around the convention hall - but to those I did it was a fantastic opportunity and I'm glad I managed to make it over.

Look forward to the next time I see you all - your costumes were all absolutely top notch, so great job!

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back