Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

Is it possible to get a model of the Halo 5 Mark V Delta for Pepakura? I have been looking for ages since the helmet was released into Halo 5 and still can't find it. :(

Are there files of the 3 Hierarchs Crowns? Doesn`t matter in which form - pep, or even Cad.
Regrt-Holo-H2A.png

Could be useful as reference, in addition to pictures......which i am also grateful for. Halo 2 Anniversary Style preferred - it is pretty close to the Original, just with more details.
If these are already made by someone, please let me know!

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a model existing for the Commando UA/FC helmet variant? If not would anyone be able to make one for me, since I don't know the first thing about modeling software.

Sauce Images:

Opscommandoes.png

Commando_UA%2FFC-I-2-.jpg

Commando-UAFC-I.png

Does anyone know of a model existing for the Commando UA/FC helmet variant? If not would anyone be able to make one for me, since I don't know the first thing about modeling software.
Sauce Images:

View attachment 255073

File it under Crimmson

scroll down to post #580, that should be what your looking for.:D

Hey that's the same one I built! :) It's a good file. Nice find SBG. Just so you know you can click on the post # and that will give you a link to the post. Only works on desktop version though.
File it under Crimmson

MuskyChode

Your right, not all heros wear capes. And there is good reason for it. Real heros wear Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor.:whistle:

PerniciousDuke

Thanks, had to go through alot of pages in Crimmson's thread just to find it. Although I knew it was in there somewhere.

Last edited:
Hey all second time stopping by in this thread but I was looking for anyone who might have an .obj or .stl file for the halo reach forearms. I found one in a thread posted by nemesis2500 but theirs wasn't game accurate though i did find just about everything else I needed (thanks again mblackwell1002). Also if any one has .obj or .stl files for the attachments to the MK. V helmet that'd be great too but not really necessary.

Hey all second time stopping by in this thread but I was looking for anyone who might have an .obj or .stl file for the halo reach forearms. I found one in a thread posted by nemesis2500 but theirs wasn't game accurate though i did find just about everything else I needed (thanks again mblackwell1002). Also if any one has .obj or .stl files for the attachments to the MK. V helmet that'd be great too but not really necessary.

The armory contains a few options for the Reach forearms. The download at the link below has a user generated model by ErMac along with the actual game assets (both the full spartan character model including forearms and more detailed arms used for by the first person player).

Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Standard

The armory also contains the helmet attachments.

Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Accessories

Could anyone do me a major solid? The NOBLE armor only has the chest armor in foam format, would anyone be able to convert the entire set to foam?

Pretty late to the party but I don't suppose anyone's managed to convert the hybrid GEN2 Mark VI from Halo 2 Anniversary's multiplayer into Pepakura yet? The only file on it right now in the Armory is the waistband and it's from 2017.

Be a shame if it didn't exist. It's easily one of the best Mark VI variations we've had in a while. I mean I can probably kitbash a close approximation using the waistband and the Halo 4 Mark VI but it just ain't the same, y'know?

Does anyone have files for SPI armor from Ghost of Onyx? I have/am working on Satchmo III's forearm and helmet already so I'm good there.

has anyone seen or attempted the halo 4 marine armor? Preferably in foam, but if not its aight. Seems there's not a lot of love for marines lol

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back