Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUICE said:
Phoenix_92 said:
No, i have those. but i found a good 3d file & i ripped the helmet so I finally have the prime version. thanks anyway

Wanna share? My wife wanted a Samus suit but didn't like the helmet I have.

I dont have the link to the file, but it was on nintendopapercraft.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys im looking for this file. I dont know how its called but heres the picture of it. It was in flying squirrels thread.

[attachment=10355:MRK-VISCONDLAST.jpg]

Spaceball Black Guard Armor.

I've done a bad cardboard version, but if anyone put together a good pepakura model that would be even better. Chest and codpiece woo!

halo101 said:
hey guys im looking for this file. I dont know how its called but heres the picture of it. It was in flying squirrels thread.

[attachment=10355:MRK-VISCONDLAST.jpg]

Did you look on the wiki?

I have a request the Seburo C-26 here are some pictures :)

SAC2nd_Seburo_C26A_01L.jpg

1168505824215dx7.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Seburo C-26/Ferox448/C26Aplan2.jpg

Hamsterstyle said:
Spaceball Black Guard Armor.

I've done a bad cardboard version, but if anyone put together a good pepakura model that would be even better. Chest and codpiece woo!

How big does the shwartz need to be? :D Ironkamakaze and I were talking about making one, but have way to much on the plate right now. Maybe a coming-soon?

knightwing316 said:
I haven't been around for a while, new baby and all that, but I saw a request for a batman cowl. I've been working on one for a while, but I can't unfold for crap. So if someone will take care of that, i'm more than happy to share.

Dark Knight Cowl

I've folded this one already based on your attached file. I posted a pic of it in my gallery. It turned out pretty good.

P.S. Anyone find a 3D model of Vegeta's saiyan armor (Skinny shoulder straps, no shoulders, and no crotch piece)for me to unfold yet? ^ ^

I'd like the Halo Honor Guard Armor, Counciler Armor, and regular Elite armor. If you can find any of the files, please make them a pdo file because no other files will work for me. I change them to pdo and they say "No data for development" and when I don't change the file type, it doesn't show up on the list to open a pep file. Can someone please help?

How about some Halo 3 Mark VI armor, that stuff rocks!!! And also Halo 3 ODST armor!... oh wait, we already have them all!?! Haha, ok. I'm all set then. No requests from me until I finish some stuff up.

I would love to know if someone could make pep files for the mighty morphin power rangers (seasons 1 and 2) helmets.

it seems to me it would go a long way to popularizing the mmpr cosplay, because on ebay such helmets go for about 300-400 dollars..

i know its not halo related, but i thought i'd ask. thank you, and i will watch this thread like a hawk for a response..

What about the deadspace military RIG {helmet?}[attachment=11119:DEADSPACE MILITARY RIG.jpg]

Or what about the level 5 RIG (since the scorpion, tank, elite, and obsidian rigs all use the same helmet.}[attachment=11120:DEADSPACE RIG 5.jpg]

I'm almost shocked to not see any suggestion about the various Saint Seiya armors.
Or even (see my picture) Garo, the fanged wolf, but I don't think any 3D model of this one is available somewhere.

And, hmm ...........Quake 3, anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back