Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
I am absolutely gutted, just a few days after I first posted pictures of the piggies, Hutch died. He seemed so healthy, he was eating well and was happy, but on friday he wouldn't eat or drink anything and he had his eyes half closed, fur sticking up and he was shivering even though the temperature was what he was used to. He was on antibiotics last year for a respiratory problem but that seemed to have passed ages ago. We booked him in for the vets on Saturday, but I think his health just deteriorated all through the night. Next morning he couldn't walk and so I kept him snuggled on my lap for the whole morning waiting for the vets, and then he just went - I think he had a stroke - and that was it. I miss him so much and I know Starsky does too because he keeps running around the cage looking for him, and he's been really depressed these last few days. I don't think I've ever cried so much in my life :[ I was happier that he was with me when he died though, I would have hated it if he had had to have been left at the vets to be put down.

Miss you Hutch! Rest in Peace x

I am sorry about your loss, things will get better with time. Just try to remember the good/happy times you had with him

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a picture of my dog, Mars. He's 4 months old.

newmars1.jpg

Mars is a purebred Doberman. Most people think they only have black fur, but they can also be red, fawn (diluted red), and isabella (diluted black/blue). Mars is a red and hence his name :)
Both his grandsires are show champions and great dogs.

I love his little tail nub. It wiggles real fast whenever he's happy or excited.

This is my baby girl kaiya, she is an akita inu

kaiya1-1.jpg

kaiya at around 7 weeks.

kaiya2-1.jpg

here she is intrigued by something.

kaiya3-1.jpg

playing with big boy kuma

Ithica said:
I don't wanna play with her......

Ha! She's the sweetest thing. She is a little over a year and a half now. She never barks. I've heard her bark a couple times and that was at a plastic bag blown by wind across the street and the other time was at a ladder. Horrible guard dog, she gets so excited when people come in house. She runs up and down the stairs and just does circles in the living room. It's pretty funny.

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
I am absolutely gutted, just a few days after I first posted pictures of the piggies, Hutch died. He seemed so healthy, he was eating well and was happy, but on friday he wouldn't eat or drink anything and he had his eyes half closed, fur sticking up and he was shivering even though the temperature was what he was used to. He was on antibiotics last year for a respiratory problem but that seemed to have passed ages ago. We booked him in for the vets on Saturday, but I think his health just deteriorated all through the night. Next morning he couldn't walk and so I kept him snuggled on my lap for the whole morning waiting for the vets, and then he just went - I think he had a stroke - and that was it. I miss him so much and I know Starsky does too because he keeps running around the cage looking for him, and he's been really depressed these last few days. I don't think I've ever cried so much in my life :[ I was happier that he was with me when he died though, I would have hated it if he had had to have been left at the vets to be put down.

PiggiesssssandRaiden013.jpg

Miss you Hutch! Rest in Peace x

That sucks, sorry for your lost I hope you and Starsky can get past it and live your life to it's fullest. Even if getting over your tragedy won't be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back