Pooper's High Detailed Mvi Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Soulless and Spartan II: LOL :lol Sorry fellas, I only have enough time to look around other post cause I'm at work.

But hey, looky there! An approval seal from spartan II! What did I do to deserve this? Thanks man! :D lol

@ Mac: top you? thanks for the comments, but your suit is still equally awesome! I'm loving the recon helmet.

pooper said:
@ Soulless and Spartan II: LOL :lol Sorry fellas, I only have enough time to look around other post cause I'm at work.

But hey, looky there! An approval seal from spartan II! What did I do to deserve this? Thanks man! :D lol

@ Mac: top you? thanks for the comments, but your suit is still equally awesome! I'm loving the recon helmet.

For the awesome work you've done so far on this second build. What else? :D heh

SoullessSin said:
So Pooper any pics on the new crotch of yours :p

So... pooper got a crotch job? :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY POOPER! You're HD armor is coming out great!

I'm still working on mine also but I've been real busy lately

and haven't been active as before. Hopefully I get to see the finished

product soon!

@ soulless and spartan II: LOL :lol you two are really tripping me out! I can always expect a good laugh from you both! :p

@ stickylor: Hey thanks for the kind words bud! I know how it feels to be really busy and can't get as much done. I'll try finish my suit as soon as I can!

UPDATE!

Okay, done with painting the COD and I have it strapped together. I don't have photos of it strapped together or of me wearing it but I will. I've just been busy trying to get this ready for D*Con...

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

Can't wait for tomorrow! I won't wear my suit until Saturday (I might wear it tomorrow night at D*con, I don't know). I know it gets out as hell in that armor, and I didn't even make vents on my Helm... I going to try and install a fan in it today, so I won't burn to death.

Leave comments folks, and thanks!

pooper said:
@ soulless and spartan II: LOL :lol you two are really tripping me out! I can always expect a good laugh from you both! :p

@ stickylor: Hey thanks for the kind words bud! I know how it feels to be really busy and can't get as much done. I'll try finish my suit as soon as I can!

UPDATE!

Okay, done with painting the COD and I have it strapped together. I don't have photos of it strapped together or of me wearing it but I will. I've just been busy trying to get this ready for D*Con...

Can't wait for tomorrow! I won't wear my suit until Saturday (I might wear it tomorrow night at D*con, I don't know). [b]I know it gets out as hell in that armor, and I didn't even make vents on my Helm... I going to try and install a fan in it today, so I won't burn to death.[/b]

Leave comments folks, and thanks!

[/quote]

BOLD # 1: No problem, buddy :) heh

BOLD # 2: Well, it's understandable you're more focused on actually getting it done in time for this weekend. [i]Great[/i] work on everything. Looking forward to seeing some pics soon, when you can get around to it :cool

BOLD # 3: If you can find the time to do so, I'd definately recommend trying to install a fan in it, before you find yourself walking around in it for hours and hours, lol.

[QUOTE="SoullessSin"]

Hmmm you did scale it bigger !!!! ;)

But nice work lol

[b]I'll be working on my cod today also[/b] :D

[/quote]

So... new crotch job for Soulless, too? :D

This thread made me realize I should get out of the Noob forum more often. Amazing work, I can't wait to see the finished pictures.

phenry said:
This thread made me realize I should get out of the Noob forum more often. Amazing work, I can't wait to see the finished pictures.

Damn pooper :D. You make me want to make a lower half.. haha not realy..almost though.. My plan is for flx foam-it? idk. But that trunk junk looks soopa sweeeet. :p

Macattack64 said:
Damn pooper :D . You make me want to make a lower half.. haha not realy..almost though.. My plan is for flx foam-it? idk. But that trunk junk looks soopa sweeeet. :p

Indeed! I really like your weathering technique. Looks damn good, buddy :)

I think Pooper can weather anything.... like my (inappropriate joke)

I think you guys got the jist of my joke.

SoullessSin said:
I think Pooper can weather anything.... like my (inappropriate joke)

I think you guys got the jist of my joke.

Lol maybe we should end the tracks of this inappropriate train? lol just maybe.

SPARTAN II said:
Hey pooper, buddy... any chance you can post some pics of your new armour in its entirety? :)

I would, but it's still not finished yet. I've still got to do the arms and legs. What I wore at Dragon Con was part of the new and part of the old. Now, if you mean wear all the new parts, I could to that. If you want to see what I wore at Dragon Con, I'll find a pic to post.

I just don't want to confuse some of the members here into thinking that I'm finished when I'm really not done ya know?

What the hell... I can take a pic with both new and old pieces on if that's what you wanted. :)

That's right. Forgot you'd combined some of the old pieces with the new, as you didn't have enough time to do all the new parts. I understand not wanting to confuse any of the members here with that, lol.

But, if you could post some stand-alone pics of what you wore to DragonCon, that'd be much appreciated buddy. And then, later on, we can see some pics of your suit with ALL the new pieces, once you've got them done :cool

SPARTAN II said:
That's right. Forgot you'd combined some of the old pieces with the new, as you didn't have enough time to do all the new parts. I understand not wanting to confuse any of the members here with that, lol.

But, if you could post some stand-alone pics of what you wore to DragonCon, that'd be much appreciated buddy. And then, later on, we can see some pics of your suit with ALL the new pieces, once you've got them done :cool

Yeah, I can do that. I'll try to have it uploaded ASAP... in the mean time, you can see it in my new Avatar and in pics at the Dragon Con 2009 event in this thread

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20699&st=0

Can you guess which one is me? :pI'll try to post some...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back