Pooper's High Detailed Mvi Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
borat-very-nice.jpg

Looking good!

Best of luck finishing it up in time for D*Con. It's crunch time for everyone it seems. :)

Trooper0621 said:
Looking good!

Best of luck finishing it up in time for D*Con. It's crunch time for everyone it seems. :)

I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Gasp* *Choke* *Cough* :eek

Damn, man! That's waaay awe-so-ma! Those raised details of yours really stand out nicely, especially with the weathering you put on it (uber-nice job on that too, btw). Didn't realize you'd also redone the helmet. Looks like I've got some catching up to do :)

SoullessSin said:
Nice Knockers :D

LMAO! :lol Good one, Soulless.

Macattack64 said:
Damn that looks so good, lol you're showing me up. :p

You and me both, buddy. I can only hope mine comes out looking half as good :rolleyes lol

WRising said:
please stop impressing me pooper... im running out of drool. but seriously, you just dont stop with the amazing work.

I'll second that! :D

Trooper0621 said:
Looking good!

Hey, thanks man! Yeah, I'm trying to hurry to get as much as I can done. Whatever I don't get to (arms and legs), I'll get from my old suit. BTW your suit is one of my favorites here on the site.

Shade said:

Thanks bud! :)

Yodajammies said:
That chest is looking fantastic man.

Thanks Yoda! I'll be seeing you at D*Con

SoullessSin said:
Nice Knockers :D

LOL um... thanks? :pI needed a good laugh soulless, thanks for that. :)

Macattack64 said:
Damn that looks so good, lol you're showing me up. :p

lol Thanks mac! But your torso is going to come out just as awesome, or even better

WRising said:
please stop impressing me pooper... im running out of drool. but seriously, you just dont stop with the amazing work.

lol! looks like I can finally take that pan away from under your mouth that catches that drool if your running out of it. jk :p Thanks WRising

SPARTAN II said:
*Gasp* *Choke* *Cough* :eek

Damn, man! That's waaay awe-so-ma! Those raised details of yours really stand out nicely, especially with the weathering you put on it (uber-nice job on that too, btw). Didn't realize you'd also redone the helmet. Looks like I've got some catching up to do :)

lol thanks bud! Yeah, I already redone the helmet, don't know if you've looked seen the close ups on them in previous post... I combined the H2 and H3 details for it.

Okay, it's getting close to D*con and I have to get the cod piece done soon! I'm thinking it'll be finish Thursday night. I've still go to add some spot putty, primer it, paint, weathering details, and strapping it. Man, I'm rushing myself here... I'll post pics soon. Thanks for the comments everyone!

pooper said:
[...]

lol thanks bud! Yeah, I already redone the helmet, don't know if you've looked seen the close ups on them in previous post... I combined the H2 and H3 details for it.

Okay, it's getting close to D*con and I have to get the cod piece done soon! I'm thinking it'll be finish Thursday night. I've still go to add some spot putty, primer it, paint, weathering details, and strapping it. Man, I'm rushing myself here... I'll post pics soon. Thanks for the comments everyone!

BOLD # 1: Yes, I did! That's just what I plan on doing with mine, help make it the most detailed set of armour possible (much like yours) :)

BOLD # 2: You deserve it, buddy. Just focus on the rest of the new armour for now. Looking forward to seeing those pics :cool

I don't have time anymore. except possibly today, I'm gonna do recon in a few minutes. :D but you're gonna top me pooper :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back