posible Reach EVA lens tint probiblem FIXED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 510

i was siting in my house witching a car show and noticed that the tint they used was just a thin film that they apply with a little heat and time and was woundering if it would be posible to apply to a vac formed lens it probibly wont work with the halo3 EVA becouse of the creases in the lens but from what i can tell the reach helmet is pretty must flat. im look into cost and ill let you know how it turns out if i can do it my self and its not to expensive ima try it and keep you posted :D

ya i had some ppl say you cant see out that good and it gives bad visability have yu used it before and if so how is it for visibility

ya there is a link ondarknemisis's first post up there

and thinks ill have to keep that in mind this is my first time hearing of that product but ill give this spray a try and see how it turns out if im not happy with it i can always try the other way i wanna tint it black any way so ya

oh where can i get it or do i have to order it

like i said no problem guys that is what I am here for is to help everyone as much as possible and feel free to send me a friend request that way if you need any further help

ya thats not a big problem with the fumes yu can get the maskes at home depo for like $20 and i always do that stuff out side any way

oh and just making shure this tint will for shure bond with the plastic right becouse there is a bit of a diffrenc between plastic and glass and iv never used a tint product befor so i have really no clue

would submerging the visor in the desired colored water for like 3 days do anything? idk i kinda feel like going in that direction. like pressure cooking it or something

i know a easy way you can vacuum form it and later you use the thorssoli or redshirt way to paint it if you want it in another color just buy another and one thing

for me is better the complete helmet vacuum formed

i know a easy way you can vacuum form it and later you use the thorssoli or redshirt way to paint it if you want it in another color just buy another and one thing

for me is better the complete helmet visor vacuum formed

spartan-b312 you double posted man.... not good but you do not have to do anything to the lense for this tint to work... i have used it on many plastic applications and it works great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back