Potential Undersuit Option - Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmflex

I ran across this while following a link in another thread. I haven't found anyone using this via the search option, so I thought I would throw it out there.

Has anyone tried this as an undersuit?

Itech Hockey Body Suit

Holy cow Grandmasta I think you just found the holy grail for a bodysuit and as a musclesuit, good work. I think I even have something to use as a base for a Borg suit I've been wanting to do.

i am batman lol

hockeygiant_2107_6365124.jpg

You superimposed a batman cowl onto the suit image LOL nice, very nice. But really it says it has some kevlar in the suit but I still would'nt want to get shot wearing it no matter where they put kevlar in it and also you don't have to worry about germs something about it's anti-microbial fabric.

I wonder if the "muscles" are because the suit is on a maniquin or are those muscle details part of the suit?

:)

Im thinking the muscles are a part of the mannequin, either way though its still a nice suit.

Good find!

- Grif

If you look the suit has a kind of rubber look to it I think the muscles are part of the suit but you can ask questions on the product page to find out for certain.

I just got in contact with one of the agents the material the suit is made of is called a play dry material similar to underarmor, yes the muscles are actually the manneqin from what the agent told me.

When I get to the point I need an undersuit I may give this a try. Have to get the armor done first. The family is going out of town for a week, so I plan on a marathon resin / fiberglass session.

Holy crap! This would be a superb undersuit base for anyone looking to make a full Spartan suit (such as myself), and at such a good price, I may look into this when my suit is closer to done ...

awesome link! thanks for sharing with us.

Also the one that is half price is only in 2 sizes. If you look down towards the bottom of the page it tells you which ones they have left.

It is the same suit. was looking for a pic where it wasn't plastered to a mannequin.
I have been researching a few different ideas. The more I think about it the more I feel I'm probably going to have to make one.

Sweet, just ordered the last small adult size they had. Not entirely convince it would work, but if it does I got it for half the price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back