Prepare To Drop - Halo 3 Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets make a rap about it.

Halo 3: ODST, the newest blockbuster hit from Bungie. Take it from me, you gunna wanna see, what kinda armor clad stud you can be!

Adam said:
lets make a rap about it.

Halo 3: ODST, the newest blockbuster hit from Bungie. Take it from me, you gunna wanna see, what kinda armor clad stud you can be!
lmao, wow...That was pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
LAAAAME.
Let's call Halo Wars: Controlling Small Armies, or how about we go back and change Halo 2: Master Chief now introducing The Arbiter! with the prequel Halo: Master Chief's Combat Evolved!

My Dinosaur friend is laughing at you from his ROLFCopter.

You guys complain..... alot. Not enough new content the game to discuss? Title must be Poor. The guys over at Bungie work hard. Imagine if you had someone come up to the Cookie place in the mall one of you probably works at and tells you that your SuperDUper stuff chocolate ship cookie has a dumb name.... your all... "seriously brosack, that was so gay, its spelt ghey, with an "h".... cause that was gay, YOU CAN"T HAZ MY COOKIES!"...

the Game is a Halo 3 Expansion.... so call it Halo 3: ______ (something)

The main character is an O.D.S.T....

Simplicity says, lets call it Halo 3: O.D.S.T.

link4044 said:
the title fits the game

So did the old one.

I did hear someone thought they did it to stray away from confusion with the Ghost Recon titles. Doubt there's much truth to that, but who knows.

I just don't think the new title is as catchy as Recon. That's my only complaint, but I'm sure Bungie's market analysts took that into consideration.

I think we're entitled to our own opinions...
and I'll say something if I feel like it.

New name doesn't sound as good, it fits yes...but to me it sounds a little too plain just adding ODST in there.

that's my only complaint. whatever... :cautious:

You're right Enrisan. But remember, opinions are like a$$holes - everybody has one. Could they have come up with a better title? Maybe. Does the title fit? Yes. It isn't spartans in recon armor but ODSTs can fill the role just fine. They could have called it H3: Those other guys. It has Halo in the title so it will sell. It's an expansion, not a full game. Look at WoW or any other game that has had expansions. The titles aren't always that great but if the game was popular it doesn't really matter what you call the expansion.

wow it's like dejavu. It's like a had a dream you would say those first few sentences, weird....hah

For all I care It could be called 'Halo 3: Master Chief does a bunk and leaves Bob the ODST to clear up'.
All that matters IMO is that the game is good.

Ruze789 said:
LINK
Follow the link for the rest of the article.

looking a few posts back, I wonder where the info that you can't has Recon came up... Bungie in this update just said, yes you still can has Recon... just a thought.

And the gameplay mechanic thing... well, when you have the "flashback" thing, apparently you start playing as the actual character that the flashback is about and you play it through till their fate, at which point control returns to the main character, the "Rookie"

Anyways, who cares what it's called? It's a game, it's Halo, you play as an ODST and you can has Recon at the end of the deal. Mythic maps too. Stop flaming the game, Bungie probably doesn't have to do this at all, they could've all retired after Halo 3 and never even done DLC. Feel loved.

Besides, you can has Recon. :p

Spase said:
My Dinosaur friend is laughing at you from his ROLFCopter.

You guys complain..... alot. Not enough new content the game to discuss? Title must be Poor. The guys over at Bungie work hard. Imagine if you had someone come up to the Cookie place in the mall one of you probably works at and tells you that your SuperDUper stuff chocolate ship cookie has a dumb name.... your all... "seriously brosack, that was so gay, its spelt ghey, with an "h".... cause that was gay, YOU CAN"T HAZ MY COOKIES!"...

the Game is a Halo 3 Expansion.... so call it Halo 3: ______ (something)

The main character is an O.D.S.T....

Simplicity says, lets call it Halo 3: O.D.S.T.

/Agree Walter, wayyyy too much complaining on these forums. Has Bungie done any of you wrong before in the past? No, mountains out of molehills. Red is absolutely right, gameplay comes first above all things in a video game. If people can't play it because of poor cameras and clunky controls no one is going to play it. The name is the least of a games worries besides the marketing aspect, which still don't contain us because we all know the game is coming out and when... mission accomplished in the marketing division here at fan base 101.

Cheers,
Kensai

doesnt matter wot its called. h3 recon, h3 odst, h3 johns got the week off and has gone fishing for blue whale. im just glad theres a expansion to the story. jeez its like a thread on bnet people moaning on and on its up to bungie wot they call
there game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back