Project Carmine Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

agbates

Ok, alot of people have been asking on the forums for someone to make a 3d model of a Carmine helmet so here is my work so far. I dont have much but here it is tell me what ya think!

I personally don't plan on making it though so this is just to help all you guyz out ok ;)

(sorry I didn't write much I have to hurry up and get off)

HELMET1.jpg

Will it be for pep, or just as a reference?
good work so far.

Edit: 700th post :D

looks great. and thanks ive been wanting to make one of these for the gears 2 release lol.

thanks again and keep up he good work

good work so far i think i mite try this to i like to change up my modeling from time to time and i have always been a fan of GoW lol shall we race?

Tre Battle said:
good work so far i think i mite try this to i like to change up my modeling from time to time and i have always been a fan of GoW lol shall we race?

I don't know about a race, but thats cool that your thinking of modelling one too.

On with the updates! Heres an update after another half hours worth of work, as usual tell me what ya think.

HELMET3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhh never mind i still gotta finish up on my marine armor set and gotta clean up the marine helmet alot so im pretty much procrastinating but good work dude i might make this one day good jub keep it up

Tre Battle said:
ahhh never mind i still gotta finish up on my marine armor set and gotta clean up the marine helmet alot so im pretty much procrastinating but good work dude i might make this one day good jub keep it up

Thanks! Same goes to you with your marine armor. Really impressive work as well.

PSberetta said:
Heres some of the toy......Might help with the details.
I'll pull them if you want.

Wow! Those help alot, but you didn't have to take it out of the box! I know you really wanted to keep it in there. Thanks alot for the pics though. They should make the rest of the modeling so much easier.

Ok, anyways I have a little update. As you can see I modeled a tad more of the helmet. I actually did have more but am going to remodel those areas. I know some of you are probably thinking that more detail needs to be added in spots, but trust me I know. I plan on adding even more detail as I get farther along.

So here are the pics...

HELMET4.jpg

HELMET5.jpg

HELMET6.jpg

HELMET7.jpg

you should not be advertising or promotoing other websites on here

agbates said:
Wow! Those help alot, but you didn't have to take it out of the box! I know you really wanted to keep it in there.
Thanks alot for the pics though. They should make the rest of the modeling so much easier.

Ok, anyways I have a little update. As you can see I modeled a tad more of the helmet. I actually did have more but am going to remodel those areas. I know some of you are probably thinking that more detail needs to be added in spots, but trust me I know. I plan on adding even more detail as I get farther along.

Oh I almost forgot. If any of you like Gears of War (and I'm sure you do since you're reading this) than head on over to

http://gowarmor.freeforums.org

So here are the pics...

Ok, once again I have another update. After looking at some of the pics of the toy, I noticed a few details needed to be changed so I corrected them. I also extended the helmet out a little farther. Its starting to look like a Carmine helmet!

HELMET10.jpg

HELMET11.jpg

HELMET8.jpg

HELMET9.jpg

With the side bit, it looks like there some really complicated folds there, remember people can add stuff in with bondo, styrene etc...
Still, keep it up!

p0rtalman said:
With the side bit, it looks like there some really complicated folds there, remember people can add stuff in with bondo, styrene etc...
Still, keep it up!
But what's the fun if it's not challenging? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back