Status
Not open for further replies.
That was mostly directed at Dirtdives, but yeah 30 is pretty bad. Pretty much one foot in the grave.

:p
So I guess, by your calculation, I'm 2 feet, both arms and 3/4s of my torso in.............wow.......I should let my wife know. She'll collect on insurance a lot sooner than she expected. Should make her happy......Don't send flowers please.....it's not our way.

What?! Those old things! Those are ancient! AND worth a fortune! I can't afford that!

Just sit at the river and dabble your toes in.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldnt that be detrimental to your health, being it toxic and it burns you like hell(he heh)?

Just the toes? Nah, hold me by my ankle and dunk me.

You got the right idea, but you better hope you dont get hit by a stray arrow...

Also since I started this whole derailment bringing up the undersuit, I will state that I also don't have instagram, or any socialmedia, other than reddit. I however, did not know that those pictures were on instagram, but rather remember the thread when it was being posted...

Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldnt that be detrimental to your health, being it toxic and it burns you like hell(he heh)?

You got the right idea, but you better hope you dont get hit by a stray arrow...

Also since I started this whole derailment bringing up the undersuit, I will state that I also don't have instagram, or any socialmedia, other than reddit. I however, did not know that those pictures were on instagram, but rather remember the thread when it was being posted...
So than it was me that officially started this derailment with the social media jab!! I take owenership!! You know, my way of giving back to the community and to RndmRanger!;)

Build, build, build! Gotta follow the build thread for more updates outside the discord:cool:
I'm currently working on polishing up my current works (e.g. rounding out the shoes and remaking the gloves) while I'm in-between pieces but I'm hoping to start building the torso this weekend :). Idk how long the torso will take though, I want to make it my crown jewel.

Last edited:
So I was at the store getting misc. supplies for my build, when I decided to check the Ross right next to Harbor Freight "just in case" they had what I was looking for... and see how my faith was rewarded! I found what I consider an amazing pair of Halo Reach undersuit pants almost ready to go off the shelf, for $15! Not to mention it's active wear designed to reduce heat and wick moisture :D.

I have had some difficulty finding these pants online, but the brand is Public Record, and the tag says MSRP is $50.
Rock Lobbster, sorry buddy, I couldn't find a link.
IMG_20190921_155519.jpg

So I was at the store getting misc. supplies for my build, when I decided to check the Ross right next to Harbor Freight "just in case" they had what I was looking for... and see how my faith was rewarded! I found what I consider an amazing pair of Halo Reach undersuit pants almost ready to go off the shelf, for $15! Not to mention it's active wear designed to reduce heat and wick moisture :D.

I have had some difficulty finding these pants online, but the brand is Public Record, and the tag says MSRP is $50.
Rock Lobbster, sorry buddy, I couldn't find a link.
View attachment 278225
I appreciate the brand atleast!

Minor update, I got my cod piece strapped and clipped. I was really happy with how it turned out and thought I'd document pictures of the buckle here incase anyone else wanted to see how it's done. The trick is the double bevel on the edge.
IMG_20190924_175538.jpg

IMG_20190924_175912.jpgIMG_20190924_175921.jpgMVIMG_20190924_175153.jpgMVIMG_20190924_175214.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back