Rate your Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd give it a 6/10
Comments:
3/10 goes to the Armor, 3/10 goes to the amount of Effort gone into the Armor!
Great Scratchbuilt armor!

It could be a lot better if bondo and resin etc were used, however for the materials used, which it seems is only cardboard, I think it turned out awesome! I think the amount of skill needed to make that from scratch and from cardboard is really high, I'll give it an 8.5/10, my only complaint is that the skull painted on the front doesn't look right. Great job!

for a scratch build id give it a 7/10. the idea is clear and while some shapes may be off, i knew exactly where you where going with it

7/10
Comments:
I love how you went custom in many ways with this suit. My Personal Favorite is the Elite Ultra Helmet at the Back.
I would've given it an 8/10, its the thigh pieces that gave it 1 rate away.

8/10
the overall suit is very nice, the customization, bondo work, elite helmet, helmet itself. a couple things that take away though are the thighs; they are a little low, pull the cod up a bit and then them and youll be fine_ no boots_ and just as a side note (this may have been what you are going for) but the skull on the helmet seems a little too "smily" i know that it is sort of smiling to begin with but yours appears a little comical, try using a small projector (michaels for like ten bucks, little plastic thing) and put a picture in it and project it onto the helmet. it wraps the image around the helmet and then you can just trace away.

very nice job all around. very creative ****/*****

I agree on the 'smiley skull' and also, i don't think you needed to pull up your thighs, you just made the shins a bit big. I'm looking at the pics, and it seems the calves are the same height as the thighs.... other than that..................................(drum roll) 8/10!!!

Gonna have to agree with the others here however I really like the elite helm on the back and that is something I have never seen before so bonus points for creativity. 8.5/10. Nice work, only thing I can nit pick on is the fade work on the paint, it seems a bit messy, unless it's supposed to be like that I don't know.

Let me start with my rating 1000000000000000000000000/10.

Roadwarrior that suit of armor was the final and largest part of what brought me into this hobby and I was in sheer awe when I first saw your Youtube video of it. The work you put into it really paid off well and I really can't find any mistakes with this. Great work! It's just sooo cool. I will be really happy if my F3 suit comes out half as good as that.

I'll send you my first born son. Or something... lol just kidding, but really you did great on this. 10/10. :D

Edit: Question for Roadwarrior. How is the mobility in the suit? Can you run around and bend your knees far, shake your arms around, etc.

The mobility was alright, but it weighed a ton and the right thigh kept rotating inward causing some issues while walking. When I go go back to improve some things I'll cut the "Flaps" on the Cod in half and put some duct tape on my shoes or something.

9/10 I love it...I would have given you a 10/10 possibly but the sneakers killed it for me.

im not familiar with the fallout series so im going off of quality pretty strictly.
9/10
very nice work, though the knees look odd, not shape but smoothness. im not sure if its just the paint job though.

question though. i see you battle damaged the gloves. i have the same pair but none of my paints are adhereing to the plastic. what paint did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back