rating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i got a rating idea. a lil pic of masta cheif below your avi. shins missing meas youve been warned.only torso means your just before bannage. nothing means your gone.

example

aniwarning.gif

You cant control my avatar, only I can.

I dont mean to offend you, but you cant keep telling people what to do just because you want the forums run a certain way, adam owns this site and can run it however he wants, and so far it's been doing pretty good. We dont need any type of rating system, look at your profile, those stars there show your rating, and heck, no one even cares about them. Others go around rating too high or too low for fun and no reason, the rating means nothing.

If you want a better forum, then try suggesting ideas which do make sense and are logical. Also, making a thread for members to view doesnt help either, if you want the idea to get to a mod/leader, pm them about it.

Also, the "nothing means you're gone" we already have that, it says banned when you're gone.

silvercookie said:
i think you need to be banned cause all your doin is

37-attention.jpg

hey man hes trying to make a point and i kind of like it cus there have been some rather insulting behavior on this forum lately. It really makes me ashamed to be associated with some of the more disrespectful member of this site.
i like your idea but i think that you should only be rated by higher ranking members and moderators.

is this a spin off from your "some of us need..." thread durlaburban?

Last edited by a moderator:
you have been here 2 weeks. just sayin not anything bad.

if you were here for a longer time than durlaburban like me and frost you would understand how we feel. never have we had a member like this who thinks he is a mod.

like i said he is just trying to look good. and we really need a sense of humor on these forums.

Falling_Jihad said:
hey man hes trying to make a point and i kind of like it cus there have been some rather insulting behavior on this forum lately. It really makes me ashamed to be associated with some of the more disrespectful member of this site.
i like your idea but i think that you should only be rated by higher ranking members and moderators.

is this a spin off from your "some of us need..." thread durlaburban?
This is just a continuation of his thread.

Alot of the "disrespectful behavior" appearing is not only coming from some of us, but people who purposely make threads which knowly will start argument and bad behavior. Those who stand mighty and tall above all others are also showing much disrespect, I know I say things sometimes which are disrespectful at times, but I dont constantly do it purposely, I'm not the kind of person, but atleast I dont post on this forum all the time and make rules and systems like I was some sort of super moderator when I am not.

i agree with aob.

you posted both threads and put us up like we are criminals and didnt expect an arguement to be started?

imo you are the most immature on this forum. you really think anyone is going to listen to some dumb@$$ 14yo over the internet? you think you are all tough an shiz cause you have a virtual world to protect you. in real life i know for a fact you would get smacked and im sure aob does to.

not trying to implicate you frost, but you will probably agree with me.

Not cool dude, sometimes what we think is better to keep to ourselves.

Sean's right in that making us more professional is an exercise in patience and tolerance. And I know I've lost mine more than a couple of times, but don't let it effect your professionalism here. I think if any conclusion was reached in the last thread it was. "Focus on making armor first, if other issues get bad enough to interfere with that, we'll work on them then." I'm paraphrasing but I think it sums up what I saw.

Durlaburban said:
yes it is. im sick of this effing petty crap from total noobs. it seems to be spreading like the flood. even older people seem to be catching the noobs stupid!!

IVE FINALLY ******* SNAPED!! if you ever want to be official alot of shits gotta change!! Go ahead ban me! im sorry for trying to help. Im sorry for trying to make this a better place. GOOD ******* DAY TO YOU ALL!!

this place was fine until you started acting like head honcho.

petty crap from total noobs???? you are the noob. seems to be spreading like the flood? it is cause your spamming the forums with more useless threads and posts.

people seem to be catching the noobs stupid? i never knew you could catch a phrase. (catch a phrase/ catchphrase get it lol)

if youre going to act all tough and **** alteast learn the simple english language.

it is not snaped. it is snapped. i was having a fine day until you put me up like a criminal.

you better watch your mouth cause im sure the mods are watching.

and did i curse at all? no.

there is no reason to curse.. i said ****, sue me

what it stands for "store high in transport" they would write that on crates of manure in the 1700-1800's before putting on a ship to be sent somewhere.

Though this thread is beginning to fill with flames and arguments, I think if you read this, it's better off to just ignore it from now on, joining the flame war wont help the community and creates aggression between one another.

silvercookie said:
THANK YOU KEEGAN

he is newer than you and even he knows you should be banned.
No actually I am a older member. But thanks, It was kinda funny. Durlabur-banned, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back