Props Reach Ar Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgon47

Hey guys. Started working on this model last night. Just fleshing out the major portions of the gun before moving onto the nitty gritty detail. See something wrong, lemme know!

Yeah, havnt gotten to the tapering yet as that can easily double the amount of faces and bogs my comp down. So ill be saving that part for last. But good eye.

EDIT

Tried my hand at rendering. Using PhotoView 360. Added some more detail to the gun. Thoughts?

2qnr2ad.jpg

drgon47 said:
Yeah, havnt gotten to the tapering yet as that can easily double the amount of faces and bogs my comp down. So ill be saving that part for last. But good eye.

EDIT

Tried my hand at rendering. Using PhotoView 360. Added some more detail to the gun. Thoughts?

2qnr2ad.jpg

This is coming out awesome.

Ima hafta build this for my jun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very! Nice!

(Don't forget to supress or to delete round and fillet features before you export model for pep :)

Wow, well, none of us are complaining about the constant updates, especially not when they look like that. Most excellent sir!!!!

@rundown - no idea. as soon as i figure out how to in solidworks ill let you know.

Hoping to be finished with this model today. total time so far spent on it is about 14 hours.

drgon47 said:
@rundown - no idea. as soon as i figure out how to in solidworks ill let you know.

Cuz they're solids, not surface bodies - absolutely no way to know how many quads or triangles you have - till you export it to .STL model

Awesome work!

drgon47 said:
Getting close to being CNC ready I think.

Going to CNC it? Cool, haven't seen much of that around here. I'll be following this with interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back