Reach Armor By Spartan-029

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSUSPARTAN

Hey All

Back to finally try my hand at making my own armor this year seeing that I wasn't able to upload my own obj. files with the PLE version of Maya. I just started Jorge's helmet a couple hours ago and I'm uploading a pic to grab the interest of my fellow 405th members. I'm working on a MAC so if anyone out there is able to help with unfolding this puppy, I would greatly appreciate it. I should be done with the helmet by the morning. More files to come since this is also my final project for 3D animation this semester. Talk to you all soon.

~Spartan-029

Halo_Reach_Jorge_Helmet_by_Spartan_029.png

Well after getting some much needed sleep I'm all done. This whole thing only took a about 3 hours at most I think. I should probably finish Jun's helmet too... Debating what to make next, the boots, shin guards/knee cap or the DMR... if anyone has more photo refs for the DMR, let me know. Thanks.

Halo_Reach_Jorge_Helmet_fin_by_Spartan_029.png

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0a3CwLgdac[/media]

hi can i get the link for this so i can download it? it looks amazing great work and i hope you continue to do more of it

looking good but i would add a few more loops around the mouth to smooth them out an so you wont have to use alot of bondo in the end/rendering will look better

Sorry for the late update, but i had a lot of stuff going on lately. midterms, death in the family, animation portfolio review, moving, blah blah blah ANYWAYS! Here's the DMR as promised. Took a little creative freedom but still had fun with it. what to do next? boots? or body armor?

DMR_build_by_Spartan_029.jpg

I hope this isn't considered necro posting, (its 2 months old?), but I'm starting to pull at all the straws I can find.
Would the OP be able to model some of Jorges armor? specifically the gun/ shoulders? I can provide reference pics if needed.
Acehigh is no longer distributing any of his files (with good reason) so even if you can create a very rough model, it would be of GREAt help.
Thanks,
Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back