Reach foam armor and Pilot helmet wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
question what are you guys making them out of.

we make the original out of pepikura, fiberglass/smoothcast 300, and bondo. my molds are made out of smoothcast 300. the mold is made out of liquid latex and fiberglass. the visor is made out of petg plastic and lens tint. your question weasent clear, but hey! i tryed!`

I thought black was easy to find and silver and gold were hard!!! where did u so easily find these gold and silver spray tints!?!
He may be referring to colors of motorcycle visors but i see alot m0re black than anything . I am using a paint for my gungnir build called design masters brilliant silver which when applied lightly is a nice color and somewhat see through . it's a cheap alternative but it works. and all of their metallics have this effect . including a nice copper color which would be good for a jorge helmet . its sold at joann fabrics for $8

sakaxis! ir Brilliant!! i should get some!!

Anyway, i finnished my first cast!

its up on ebay so if you want it, get it!

DSCN2668.jpg

DSCN2669.jpg

DSCN2670.jpg

DSCN2672.jpg

DSCN2674.jpg

DSCN2681.jpg

DSCN2683.jpg

DSCN2684.jpg

DSCN2685.jpg

DSCN2686.jpg

DSCN2687.jpg

i think it looks GOOD!!

now, im off to make another cast!

DSCN2668.jpg

DSCN2669.jpg

DSCN2670.jpg

DSCN2672.jpg

DSCN2674.jpg

DSCN2681.jpg

DSCN2683.jpg

DSCN2684.jpg

DSCN2685.jpg

DSCN2686.jpg

DSCN2687.jpg

hey brad i do believe you've forgotten something................where's the freaking pictures of you wearing your full suit as described in the title lol dont keep us waiting

Very nice build. The black visor looks very good with the yellow helmet.

I should be mad that you beat me to the finish for the pilot helm, but it just looks too cool. Mine still needs a paint job and a mirror gold visor.

I thought black was easy to find and silver and gold were hard!!! where did u so easily find these gold and silver spray tints!?!

and thanks all for your great comments

I also ask; Silver and gold tints!? As in the spray on kind? If they exist, it would solve a lot of my problems.

Very nice bud. Though you look a little skinny in that armor! LOL.
All aroun it looks fantastic, I just had to gripe on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back