Reach foam armor and Pilot helmet wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not hard /
/
you go up /

and look for the button that looks like a strip of film
if it says please enter the url f ur immage u went too far to the left one and if it looks like a quote, then u went over to the right to farr

just fo fun, i decided to enter my youtube vid

enjoy!

ps

im getting the petg tomarrow so stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is finnished. the visor broke on its way off the vac former but it still looks good. i will prooly eventualy replace it with another!

DSCN2649.jpg

DSCN2650.jpg

DSCN2648.jpg

DSCN2652.jpg

DSCN2654.jpg

DSCN2655.jpg

vid on how i did it will be up soon!

DSCN2649.jpg

DSCN2650.jpg

DSCN2648.jpg

DSCN2652.jpg

DSCN2654.jpg

DSCN2655.jpg

I'm starting to think of a sick looking EVA in the Future.

So all you did was get the plexi glass hotter.

Yeah! the EVA might need to be my next prodject! actualy what i did was i used petg plastic baught on amazon. it worked as you will se in the vid that i will post tonight!

Oh... My... Goodness... That thing, my friend, is beautiful... Probably the best fishbowl visor helmet I've seen yet. You pulled it off beautifully... It's so amazing. I especially love the tint you put on there, it makes it look a heck of a lot cooler. Massive thumbs up, you really deserve it.

Alright guys! i finally got the vid up! i made a new account for helmet and armor making vids so if y'all want to visit my original channel, the title is thebeastlyer. enjoy guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! I've been following this thread and couldn't wait to see the visor on it . It looks so supa Sweet with the niteshades . I usually don't like black visors but it compliments the yellow so well , I don't think it could be any other color.

Man thats come out awesome! is that visor see through? and if it works well could you please give me a link to that spray you used?
well done!

ahhh you sir! are my new favorite person alive :p I've been looking for a good easy to apply see through black tint for a while, gold and silver are easy to find but good old original black always does it.

ahhh you sir! are my new favorite person alive :p I've been looking for a good easy to apply see through black tint for a while, gold and silver are easy to find but good old original black always does it.

I thought black was easy to find and silver and gold were hard!!! where did u so easily find these gold and silver spray tints!?!

and thanks all for your great comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back