Reach foam armor and Pilot helmet wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your suit, it's great to see a finished Pilot helmet! Excellent job on the visor. Do you have any plans on doing any helmet attachments? (I love the Pilot helmet, but only with the U/A attachment; looks like it has a receding hairline without it! lol)

Great work on this.
Love'd the video! (I like the shotgun!)
Very well done!

:)

Wow! I can't believe I haven't been here in so long. THe video was awsome. Again I love your paint job. Soo Coool!

Thanks to all who have followed my project! And thanks for all the spectacular comments, it was yall who kept me goin! i think all i have left to do is the feet/boots. but i am too busy to do that because of moving and casting pilot helmets for ebay! But hey, itlle get done eventualy! and once i have ALL that done, i plan on making a Black Ops Vs Reach vid staring my sparton! if anny of you live in the dfw area, im sure 2 spartans would be better then one!

Thanks to all who have followed my project! And thanks for all the spectacular comments, it was yall who kept me goin! i think all i have left to do is the feet/boots. but i am too busy to do that because of moving and casting pilot helmets for ebay! But hey, itlle get done eventualy! and once i have ALL that done, i plan on making a Black Ops Vs Reach vid staring my sparton! if anny of you live in the dfw area, im sure 2 spartans would be better then one!

lol oh shiii dude i live in Arlington. we're neighbors. im still working on my foam armor but i'd be glad to help you with anything. Just lemme know.

haven't seen the thread in a while WOW you finsihed it great. its well polished and i also learned a new way to make visors!

This has totally inspired me. I just bought a 6 pack of the foam and only needed one piece. NowI have something new to try. I am needing a space suit for a scifi video me and some family and friends are wanting to try and this has given me several ideas. That was awesome. I hope what ever I settle one looks half as good.

This along with an EVA thread my friend showed me has completely inspired me to keep working on my armor. Soooo cool! You've got a wicked awesome paintjob on that suit man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back