Reach Muliplayer Trailer Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with all this hype about jet packs.

They're basically going to be the same thing in battlefront 2, so why is everyone so googly eyed over this. We all know this is going to be a noobs best friend besides the grenade launcher.

Seriously jetpacks aren't cool people. *flies away in jetpack*

no no no jetbacks are cool

LMAO! If a certain word was typoed, we would have some upset mexicans around here.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
They're basically going to be the same thing in battlefront 2, so why is everyone so googly eyed over

this.

Well its true, but maybe dont

because in battlefron 2 it was a 3rd view game and it was easier to see were you were flying around, so I think you will fly much higher in reach.

You know bungie, they want to reach to the skies :p

ACDCrockr209 said:
We all know this is going to be a noobs best friend besides the grenade launcher.

Have to agree with you :p

ACDCrockr209 said:
Seriously jetpacks aren't cool people. *flies away in jetpack*

That made me LOL :lol

ACDCrockr209 said:
LMAO! If a certain word was typoed, we would have some upset mexicans around here.

and I didnt get that joke :unsure

Last edited by a moderator:
There's supposed to be a new flood of Reach screenshots this week, from the media outlets that played the Beta last week. Not sure if the embargo lifts on Tuesday or Wednesday though.

and I didnt get that joke

Crap! I mean't letter. Replace the J in the word jetback that was mentioned above with a W and you'll see what I mean.

There's supposed to be a new flood of Reach screenshots this week, from the media outlets that played the Beta last week.

Sounds pretty sweet dude! Can't wait to read the articles!

-Pony

They were talking about Juggernauts hidden in ole' Halo 2.

I first would assume that Reach would be flood-less but, after that post. I can't be too sure..

After seeing some of the elites' assassinations I demand decapitation!

Eli__Victorious_Head_Hunter_by_Guyver89.jpg

SPARTAN-089 said:
After seeing some of the elites' assassinations I demand decapitation!

Wait, isn' that the Spartan IIIs job? Tear off your enemy's head and beat another enemy to death with it?

(Anybody read Headhunters from the Halo evolutions?... Personally, I'm more fond of Tex's method though. :lol)

Cheers!

That would be fun, but I doubt Bungie will be willing to push Reach's age rating.

ACDCrockr209 said:
We all know this is going to be a noobs best friend besides the grenade launcher.

-Pony

Why no love for the GL! GLs are fun!

CrackerJack121 said:
That would be fun, but I doubt Bungie will be willing to push Reach's age rating.

Why no love for the GL! GLs are fun!

It will already be rated mature for blood and violence, I don't think decapitation will knock it up to 18+ AO,

It would be cool and the animated assassinations should be, especially since there isn't any real benefit from them except that they look cool.

New Bungie podcast went up last night:

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=news&cid=25691

[quote name='B.net']Derek Carroll talks about the rules that run the game, Dave Candland interfaces with his fans, and Luke "Froman" Timmins answers all the right questions about Reach's under-the-hood upgrades.[/quote]

Some very cool stuff in there about gametypes, including an Invasion Slayer that hasn't been covered elsewhere yet.

And new screens and impressions should hit us tomorrow afternoon.

Might be able to get on the reach beta at a friends house.

WOO!!

Cant wait, and hope i can get a copy of ODST before may 3rd.

EEEEEEEEHHHH! Only 10 more days, can't wait!

ZakuAce said:
It will already be rated mature for blood and violence, I don't think decapitation will knock it up to 18+ AO,

It would be cool and the animated assassinations should be, especially since there isn't any real benefit from them except that they look cool.

Ah. Here in the UK the Halo 3 and ODST were given a 15 or 16 age rating, and decapitations wouldn't be allowed at those ratings, they'd have to be given an 18.

I just saw the new Multiplayer ViDoc... IT'S AWESOME!

Did you know that if you assassinate someone from above, you tackle them to the ground and snap their neck? I bet that is as close to decapitation as you get. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back