Reach Muliplayer Trailer Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
545.jpg
Im digging the "assault Jetpack". :p

SPARTAN-089 said:
Ooh I likely the DMR with sprint thats my loadout right there!

Yeah but the pistol can out shoot the dmr in close rage but with load outs they change depending on the level an the type of game type

Last edited by a moderator:
Brandon McClain said:
For the pose, think the halo 3 trailer when MC activates the deployable cover. Its the same same.

Also thought of that... Just a tad more pronounced.

PlazmaMuffin said:
That is not the attitude I was posting with.

I know :pJust poking fun.

bobbio555 said:
OMG BUNGIE STOP STEALING FROM OTHER GAMES

It not like art has been around for a few thousand of years most art now a days is borrowing ides from the renaissance era

an if you want to get technical all first person shooters came from Maze War (early 1970's) then Wolfenstein 3D (1992)

I totally noticed them say "we have a couple of grenade launchers now, and I think actually the human grenade launcher is my favorite"

Possibility of a sticky-nade launcher? No?

found here in section 'weapons of choice'.

Yeah, just watched the trailer.... if you look at the back of the screen, you can see a couple of new things... looks like the elites have their own jetpack........

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THIS GAME WILL HAVE THE BELOVED DUAL WIELD? :/

Cheers!

Edit:.... No dual wield... :( That sucks.

Sniperbaas392 said:
Yeah, just watched the trailer.... if you look at the back of the screen, you can see a couple of new things... looks like the elites have their own jetpack........

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THIS GAME WILL HAVE THE BELOVED DUAL WIELD? :/

Cheers!

Edit:.... No dual wield... :( That sucks.

Actually I like that there's no dual wield, It simpler and they get a power boost, and IMO it just look's better and is more classic.

YO! guy talking, move your FING HEAD, I want to see the game video!

Reach, looks insane. I can't wait for the Beta, I think the best armor ability will be sprint, mainly because if you are good enough there are endless possibilities opened up by it. Countless advantages from getting places first...

Roadwarrior said:
Actually I like that there's no dual wield, It simpler and they get a power boost, and IMO it just look's better and is more classic.

YO! guy talking, move your FING HEAD, I want to see the game video!

Haha, I actually wanted them both to move. There were some pretty sick things going on! Did anybody else catch the spining cylinder of the plasma rifle? That reminded me of metroid prime hunters... in a good way. :p

Personally, dual wielding made Halo 2 for me (and made H3 awesome)... I suppose we can live without it... but c'mon guys, who didn't like a smg and plasma rilfe at short range? (other than the guy on the bad end of them :lol)

Cheers!

I just hope the jetpacks dont turn it into Halo: Tribes........while fun, all your base belong to me got old fast lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back