Reach Muliplayer Trailer Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex spartan177 said:
Whats really funny people say it took 2 years to make Halo 3 look like $#!T,

but now it only took a couple of weeks to make MW2 look like $#!T :lol

I agree!

MW2 was good for the first 30 minutes (how long it took to finish campaign and 1 round of matchmaking) to me. The day it was released I played with a guy who was in his 5th prestige and a lieutenant in it.

To all that are saying "thats cuz you suck at it" I really did a pretty good job. but it got boring

ON TOPIC

again this looks AWESOME I CANT WAIT TILL MAY 3RD!!!! I will totally go spartan! when I finish my ODST I'm probably gonna make a Reach spartan. REACH FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, I may be completely wrong about this, but at one point in the trailer it mentioned "Active Roster". After googling it, I found this, which denounced an "active roster" as containing 25 players. 25 vs 25 anyone?

(my face after watching this video)

I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!

I'll defiantly have a new Xbox by May. This looks sick! Love the newer tactical moves they included! It's nice to see they're adding more realism, but there's some things I don't like... Like the jetpacks. A little weird...

But love the look of it! Can't wait!

I just cannot wait for this, I need to find that ODST beta thing, can anyone tell me where to look or how to access it.

Anyway, it also looks like that needle-rifle-ka-blammy thing also seems to function much like the missile pod, you can see for about a second the little red "lock-on" diamond when he is using it in first person, a bit of a more reliable needler? AND IT GOES KABOOM! *flaming warthog*

Akademee said:
I just cannot wait for this, I need to find that ODST beta thing, can anyone tell me where to look or how to access it

It will be under the etras section on the odst disc

Did anyone see that phantom at 0:40 ??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Jacob

JBetts97 said:
It will be under the etras section on the odst disc

Did anyone see that phantom at 0:40 ??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Jacob

FIREFIGHT!!!!

Looks like Bungie's putting the best of all their games into this one... and then making it 100X more bad@$$ Why does the sword look like the Halo 3 version though> Of course, the CE variant was LAME....

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DDD!!!!:D!!!!:DDDD:!!!!:D!!!!!!!!!:::D!!!!:!!:!colnbføsnbg.ndfngbø-sndfnm-lsndolgfnsl-dnflbsdgblsdngmsd....... Sorry i just flipped out thereXD I CAN'T WAIT FOR MAY 3!!!!!!!!

Man, I wish i didn't watch that.....now may 3rd seems even farther away......granted once it does come....Ima roll between yer legs, then jump on you back and jab u wif ma knife.

Yeah. I mean, I can't wait to play with friends and stuff, but it seems like Bungie is starting to drift off the initial Halo plot. Like, all the new guns they're adding, the new spartan armour, vehicles - where did all of these things go by Halo 1?

I know they're just adding new things for the fans, but it seems like a different game, not Halo.

One thing I REALLY don't like however, are the weapons. The AR is just a mess, the BR is too different, etc.

That's all I have to say right now.

mustang2500 said:
Yeah. I mean, I can't wait to play with friends and stuff, but it seems like Bungie is starting to drift off the initial Halo plot. Like, all the new guns they're adding, the new spartan armour, vehicles - where did all of these things go by Halo 1?

I know they're just adding new things for the fans, but it seems like a different game, not Halo.

One thing I REALLY don't like however, are the weapons. The AR is just a mess, the BR is too different, etc.

That's all I have to say right now.

The new guns has to do with the fact that all the experimental and "new" weapons that you wield in Reach never made if off the planet before it was glassed. Spartan armor is just an HD version of what the Mark V armor looks like. And I didn't see any new vehicles...

How is the AR a mess? Have you used it yet?

And the DMR looks like it's essentially the same weapon as the BR, except instead of three round bursts, it's just one. I'm sure one bullet from the DMR will do the same amount of damage as three bullets from the BR. So it's practically the same.

Ronster said:
And I didn't see any new vehicles...

Like that Falcon plane (or whatever it's called) and the versions of the vehicles. They're alright I guess.

Ronster said:
How is the AR a mess? Have you used it yet?

And the DMR looks like it's essentially the same weapon as the BR, except instead of three round bursts, it's just one. I'm sure one bullet from the DMR will do the same amount of damage as three bullets from the BR. So it's practically the same.

I just meant the look of them. Parts on the AR (like the ammo counter) look a little sloppy, and the BR seems like a total different gun. (Sort of...)

I didn't mean damage or usage or anything like that. I'm all about looks, not stats :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back