Reach Muliplayer Trailer Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
arg i know im supposed to respect thy parents but come on, please let me buy an Xbox. i dont understand them somtimes......... ok alot of the time. but seriously if i dont play this i could well go into a coma.........or melt

i think theyve combined the best of both worlds: the abilities and "Perks" of COD and they fighting style of halo (halo will always be better) i too am bored with COD, u either pwn or be pwned, halo on the other hand u can run to fight another minute. i do wish they would add the darker feel to the multiplayer instead of brightly lit maps, make it more like the campaine looks, edgy and honestly natural

now if u all will excuse me i have to find a way to beg/black mail/sneak/ect. a yes to an xbox out of my parents

Wow. That was one hell of a trailer!

I just hope that you can't lunge with the energy sword. You don't see warriors moving at the speed of light in real life, right? No. They haul ass so they can impale the cold steel into you chest.

Even the Elites in Halo 2 never lunged. They had to run up to you to deliver the killing blow. Now, I don't have much of a problem with the grav hammer since it's more of an area of effect weapon.

Some of you may agree with me and some of you may not. I'm just thowing my two cents into this discussion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really do hope that there is will a firefight mode in this game. I think it would also be sweet if you can earn points so you can call in marine reinforce ments into the battle.

-Pony

Still skeptical about this. Don't ask me why - it's just a gut feeling. Halo 3's multiplayer really sat with me well. This looks too... frantic?

Maybe I'll just have to get used to a new toolset. Some of the weapons just don't sit well for me.

mustang2500 said:
Well, I had a change of heart! :lol

I'm not sure how it happened, but I was reading the article in OXM, and suddenly I somehow... like the things I didn't before!

I still prefer my MA5C over the other one any day though...

I don't really like the name they came up for those new Jackals. They call them "Skirmishers". I think everyone's just going to call them Jackals anyways :p

Maybe they would be better off being called wolves due to their pack-like nature and sneaky tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcanine said:
Still skeptical about this. Don't ask me why - it's just a gut feeling. Halo 3's multiplayer really sat with me well. This looks too... frantic?

Maybe I'll just have to get used to a new toolset. Some of the weapons just don't sit well for me.

That's because it's a....trailer?

At first I was like

Sithslayer78 said:
what is an active roster?

Then I was like :|

Then I was like

bobbio555 said:
Now, I may be completely wrong about this, but at one point in the trailer it mentioned "Active Roster". After googling it, I found this, which denounced an "active roster" as containing 25 players. 25 vs 25 anyone?

But then everyone said it was clans, so I'll go with that.

Active roster means people can join your in progress matchmaking game when some douche decides to quit.

xalener said:
Active roster means people can join your in progress matchmaking game when some douche decides to quit.

Confirmation where?

EDIT: Before someone corrects me weeks after posting this, here you go.

xalener said:

ManYess.jpg

YESS! I hate it, because whenever someone decides to quit, he's usually on my team!

Sithslayer78 said:
ManYess.jpg

YESS! I hate it, because whenever someone decides to quit, he's usually on my team!

:pI always loved the feeling of taking on the other team by myself. Oh well.

the first thought I had when I saw Headhunter is that it looks like Mario Kart Shine Runners. I'm guessing it's like, everone starts out with one skull, and if you kill someone, they drop it, and you can pick it up, and whoever has the most at the end wins.

I really have nothing to say about this trailer for some reason...I had a lot to say about the "Once more unto breach" trailer....

Wow only one response overnight?

Anyways here's the pics for those who don't clickthru:

[attachment=15607:Halo-Reach.jpg]

[attachment=15596:Halo-Reach 02.jpg]

[attachment=15597:Halo-Reach 03.jpg]

[attachment=15598:Halo-Reach 04.jpg]

[attachment=15599:Halo-Reach 05.jpg]

[attachment=15600:Halo-Reach 06.jpg]

[attachment=15601:Halo-Reach 07.jpg]

[attachment=15602:Halo-Reach 08.jpg]

[attachment=15603:Halo-Reach 09.jpg]

[attachment=15604:Halo-Reach 10.jpg]

[attachment=15605:Halo-Reach 11.jpg]

[attachment=15606:Halo-Reach 12.jpg]

I am LOVING this game more and more and its not even out yet!! The stripped down look if the weapons, its got a gritty feel that seperates it from the other games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back