Reach Reach Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking job so far, man!!!!!! Love the paint.:cool

Thank you! The painting is actually really easy to do :)

Cool?

IMAG0745.jpg

UPDATE

Cranked up my armour making since my dead line is coming up.

Here's some progress on my thigh sanding!

IMAG0752.jpg

Completed Grenadier Knee's!

IMAG0751.jpg

Boot toe waiting to be sanded and painted!

IMAG0750.jpg

Completed boot armour! :D

IMAG0749.jpg

Enjoy :)

super epic man, I love the progress! How do you go about attaching boot armour? I was thinking of using ready rod and drilling but that may be a little bit too extreme

i love that magnum!!
i see an smg in the background..??? is that what that is??

:D

It's an ODST smg that my friend and I built pretty quickly for his suit.

IMAG0655.jpg

I want to attach my boot armour by some nice strong velcro, that's what I did with my old boot armour it worked nicely :)

but awesome feed back guys :D

UPDATE

Sorry for the double post but thought you guys would like to see this and it is separate from my replies.

I tried on my legs :D

IMAG0757.jpg

IMAG0758.jpg

UPDATE

I got some some work on my thigh's and shins but only took photo's of the thigh progress. One of them is close to being finished but missing some decals and the inner thigh foam details. The other is still in the sanding stage. I'm getting close to finishing

Here's some photos!

IMAG0763.jpg

IMAG0764.jpg

IMAG0765.jpg

IMAG0766.jpg

UGPS aka iPod Attachment!

IMAG0782.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy it, I shall be finishing up my armour quite soon so let's wish me luck! After the thighs and shins, it's time for the lights, strapping, leather pouch thigh attachment, assault rifle, and possibly Spine and UGPS. Thank you for staying tuned :)

UPDATE

I basically finished my thigh piece, I still have to add the detailed foam inner thighs, attachments as so on.

IMAG0783.jpg

Here's some progress of my shin sanding, The other is terribly bondo'd because I was running out of time on it.

IMAG0784.jpg

IMAG0785.jpg

And after the sanding mission, I added a basic spray.

IMAG0799.jpg

then some black weathering + painted details.

IMAG0803.jpg

and finally some silver "scratched" weathering

IMAG0804.jpg

I'll take some pictures of the whole lot as soon as I finish the final shin. Everything fits perfectly.

Thanks for tuning in :)

UPDATE

I got my ammunition counter in the mail today!

Tuned to 32 Fully Automatic at 550 RPM.

Trigger, Counter Reset, Battery Holder and On/Off switch.

IMAG0817.jpg

Well hurry it up so we can see it all man. :p
Lookin great

I can't wait to try it all on and take photos. Still a lot of work :p

UPDATE

Hey guys! Great news, I finished every piece of hard armour last night with the left shin and UGPS.

Here's a photo of the shins, I haven't attached the other knee to the shin because I ran out of velcro. ( I will post more in depth photos of how I attached the knee's later on)

IMAG0824.jpg

UGPS:

IMAG0825.jpg

aaand I resined my MA37 Assault Rifle and cut out holes so I can access the trigger and reset buttons before using expanding foam.

IMAG0826.jpg

and here's the last update photo for today, here's the rifle with expanding foam covering the inside. I will update with photos or a video possibly of how it all works.

IMAG0827.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy the nice update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back