REACH: wheres Jun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zabicvamere

Jr Member
iI havent been on 405th in a long time so hi all so happy to be back. I got done with the campain on legendary the second night after its release and i am struck by one thing thats still nagging me .... wtf did Jun go IS HE DEAD i didnt see him die! is there going to be some add-on content explaining this? p.s. i cant find anything in this new setup (im not used to it yet) so if someone could be so kind and point me to rundowns pdo's for noblesix and george that would be wonderful.

I was asking my saelf the same thing. He went off with Dr Hasley and im not sure if they're alive. If they are then Master chief isnt the only spartan. ^^

But on an unrelated note, this is the wrong forum . This belongs in the general discussion, not noob forum.

Well JUN is right HERE, jk i actually think he left and maybe if they make another game, Jun with be in it cuz i didn't see where he went either. hope that helps!!!
Sincerely,
A Newb

Maybe another semi-expansion like ODST and what happened to all of those S-IIIs on Lone Wolf....
Hope, people, hope. :D

I am under the impression that Jun trained the next gen of SIII's. Forget where I read that, but heres some hope!

John isn't the only Spartan. Even after the events of Halo 3 there are still Spartans(even Spartan II's and III's) .

yah i was also wondering the same thing, first he went with Dr. Halsey and then we never see him again:confused

For those who got legendary edition, which me and my friend got, i was told by my friend that they say something about Jun in the legendary bonus video. I will check it out when i can...

well like sumofl said there are alot of spartans left to be sure that are said so far are i think 4 S-II's and a few S-III's so john is not the only one left just go out and read the books

I am under the impression that Jun trained the next gen of SIII's. Forget where I read that, but heres some hope!

1. They call them SPARTAN III's, because they are the third generation of SPARTANs.

2. There are no more SPARTANs, I read Fall of Reach, and it indirectly, but also distinctly says that they are all gone.
Doctor Halsey made it to CASTLE, but it was glassed over. Since it was many thousands of meters under ground, I am sure they were dug out before Reach was terraformed.

Why does no one read Ghosts of Onyx?

Spartan III's are trained by a Spartan II, Kurt-051(I believe those were his numbers). There are still Spartans alive, nothing is mention about the Spartans of Gamma company dieing except for those on Onyx. Dr Halsey, Kelly and Fred are still alive inside a dyson sphere in the heart of Onyx.

If you dont believe me of course...

ok u may have read reach now read the rest of the books like first strike and ghost of onyx hich has kelly ,linda ,fred and all them in it and also halsey and spartan III's in onyx getting trained.

Seriously. Learn about the story, it's a good one. I've spent long hours pouring over the books and halopedia just trying to learn the story inside out.

Edit:

Maybe another semi-expansion like ODST and what happened to all of those S-IIIs on Lone Wolf....
Hope, people, hope. :D

My bet is, those weren't S-III's, they were S-II's. The Spartan II's were sent down to protect certain strategic points on Reach, most of which died doing so.

actually, there is a spot, kind of secluded away from the area of the final battle where the wave of brutes are coming in from on the landing pad that you can find his body, its right before you go to take control of the cannon after emile dies its located all the way on the right in a dirt and hill area. i would never have seen it if i didn't stumble on it. its kinda sad actually, he's propped up on a rock with holes everywhere in his armor. i could be mistaken but thats what i saw.

actually, there is a spot, kind of secluded away from the area of the final battle where the wave of brutes are coming in from on the landing pad that you can find his body, its right before you go to take control of the cannon after emile dies its located all the way on the right in a dirt and hill area. i would never have seen it if i didn't stumble on it. its kinda sad actually, he's propped up on a rock with holes everywhere in his armor. i could be mistaken but thats what i saw.

Don't you say such blasphemy!!!! I won't hear it! I WON'T!!!!! Everyone knows that Halsey survived, so it is logical to say that Jun survived. Leave it at that.

Dude. Bungie randomly generates random spartans to honor those who fought in reach. One time on lone wolf, it could be Jun. Next, It could be other Noble Team members or other randomly generated spartan bodies.

pics or i didnt happen... it couldnt happen... it... it just couldnt......spartans never 'sob' die, they're just missing 'sniff' in action. uhh reach is so depressing. i cant wait to play.....sorta

Now im not sure where or when i heard this but I remeber someone saying Jun was with an aunti dot (keep in mind I didnt read the books and have no clue who that is) chick and was like protecting her but he ends up dieing. Please correct me if you know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back